Practice updates of any kind

rocky200663

Auntie Dee if you hear of any practice news from Jabari please let us know. Obviously we get nothing anymore from anyone!! TIA

"We're gona' work like heck"......oh, wrong coach......but same ol' story.

Reactions: 1 person
We are young, no depth, it's a maturation process, and I use a chart instead of common sense.

Oops, Wrong coach

We are young, no depth, it's a maturation process, and I use a chart instead of common sense.

Oops, Wrong coach

Kind of excited for BBall season. Always enjoy it win or loss (more if we win) but I am a little concerned for the next two years or so with the type of talent compared to other SEC schools. Will be interesting to say the least.

Kind of excited for BBall season. Always enjoy it win or loss (more if we win) but I am a little concerned for the next two years or so with the type of talent compared to other SEC schools. Will be interesting to say the least.

Same here. Can't wait to see them play

We have some very prideful individuals on team 119.......

sorry wrong coach

Heard Barnes is puckering up already... been following VN.

I understand they have moved the practices to Oak Ridge. It takes the highest level of security clearance to get a look. I wonder what secret weapon is going to be unveiled when they come back to Knoxville. Lol

I understand they have moved the practices to Oak Ridge. It takes the highest level of security clearance to get a look. I wonder what secret weapon is going to be unveiled when they come back to Knoxville. Lol

If they have practices at Y-12 you can believe that!

Today's practice is open to the media so I would expect some updates, next Monday Barnes is hosting a media session to review film with media members showing and explaining what his system will look like, I would guess some updates will come out of that as well.

Reactions: 3 people
Today's practice is open to the media so I would expect some updates, next Monday Barnes is hosting a media session to review film with media members showing and explaining what his system will look like, I would guess some updates will come out of that as well.

Sweet the anticipation is killing us lol. Ready to see what he's getting out of Hubbs and Mostella.

Sweet the anticipation is killing us lol. Ready to see what he's getting out of Hubbs and Mostella.
Don't forget Punter... Punter has worked more than anyone else, I expect a lot out of him this year.. And rightfully so

What we don'r need is the fans/posters on here to get caught up in the same unrealistic projections which have plagued the football team.

Don't forget Punter... Punter has worked more than anyone else, I expect a lot out of him this year.. And rightfully so

Yeah for sure, I was meaning more towards Hubbs and Mostella's rankings. I think they have more potential than Punter. I'm wondering if CRB can get them to reach it.

@GrantRamey: Don't understand the 'where's Rick Barnes been?' jokes. Was told last week he's been in the gym with his players more than past coaches.

@GrantRamey: Barnes: "Younger guys, it takes a little bit longer ... we're going to play all of them. I don't know anyone on our roster that won't play"

VN Store

Back