Tyndall volunteers as associate AD at Tennessee Wesleyan (split)

...From the Kentucky fan? Lol I'm kidding. But why the harsh words? Its not like he screwed our program over..

I cheer for UT basketball too. I got tired of all the CCM crap. Got tired of all the Donnie crap. Just glad to see someone like Rick finally have a shot.

Lol I like him. Good coach, just bad decisions.

Decent coach. Verdict was/is still out on him being good or not. He did just about what was expected of him last year. Nothing more. He didn't overachieve over the course of the season. His defensive philosophy was puzzling, and that is being generous.

Reactions: 2 people
Decent coach. Verdict was/is still out on him being good or not. He did just about what was expected of him last year. Nothing more. He didn't overachieve over the course of the season. His defensive philosophy was puzzling, and that is being generous.

I loved the defense, just think it was hard for the players to pick it up, not a knock on the players, but it is challenging. He should've seen it wasn't working and out some kinks in it, but what's said is done.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol I like him. Good coach, just bad decisions.

Idk, I could never get behind him. Even at Morehead St. Never thought he was a fantastic coach. Never a fantastic recruiter. Had a few good players, ran basically a poor mans L'ville defense, and prayed for offense to work.

Tyndall just landed a gig as associate athletic director at Tennessee Wesleyan.

Last edited:
His offense was terrible. His defense was fun to watch though. Looking back I'd rather have CCM over CDT. Especially the way CCM is currently recruiting.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back