Basketball official visitors this weekend

Fingers

I think this was discussed in the recruiting thread but for those who don't check that thread, Jalen Jonhson and John Fulkerson will both be in Knoxville for official visits this weekend.

Reactions: 2 people
It's known I'm no fan of fulkerson, but if we really want him as bad as being said, you have to get him to commit this weekend.

Its usually a good sign in football, if the kids parents come too. But its rarely discussed here. I'd be curious to know if their folks will be with him.

Its usually a good sign in football, if the kids parents come too. But its rarely discussed here. I'd be curious to know if their folks will be with him.

I know Johnson's are, but his parents also accompanied him to Providence a couple weeks ago on his OV there. VQ said he has a little brother they obviously don't wanna leave at home, so UT was trying to get it cleared for a non-parent to be covered by the visit, but I believe that's been worked out.

Very intersting in this

Does that mean they wanting to bring a baby sitter with them?

No? It means they have a son they don't feel comfortable leaving at home. Give me 5 minutes and I'll change my mind and say it's a sister though, so maybe just ignore my posts :)

I know Johnson's are, but his parents also accompanied him to Providence a couple weeks ago on his OV there. VQ said he has a little brother they obviously don't wanna leave at home, so UT was trying to get it cleared for a non-parent to be covered by the visit, but I believe that's been worked out.

The AA should allow it, they owe us one for not clearing Turner. lol

That's good news. Imo
It means he's interested. Now its time for CRB to be the recruiter he has been in the past and get him here. Providence has the better chance at dancing to sell, but wew wee that cold weather...

How serious is Fl? I thought I saw Johnson hasn't scheduled a visit yet. Do they have room? Tia

Reactions: 1 person
The way I took it was that the son wasn't approved, are you suggesting unlimited siblings are an approved expense on official visits, and not just the parents?

Siblings arent approved for food but their lodging would be with the parents.

Neither parents or siblings get their travel paid for

That is why I was confused

That would be very odd

Maybe they are trying to get another ticket to the football game but still that is odd as well.

If you see that discussed over at VQ I would love to know the deal

Thanks

I wonder if they are trying to increase the number of visitors they maybe originally said would be coming.? Meaning, maybe visitors schedule with the school and the school schedules with the AA. And to increase the # requires permission.?

I wonder if they are trying to increase the number of visitors they maybe originally said would be coming.? Meaning, maybe visitors schedule with the school and the school schedules with the AA. And to increase the # requires permission.?

You saying they originally said 3 people were coming on the visit and then now they are trying to change it?

If so that wouldn't matter. There wouldn't be any difference IMO

You saying they originally said 3 people were coming on the visit and then now they are trying to change it?

If so that wouldn't matter. There wouldn't be any difference IMO

Yeah that was my thought. Okay

That would be very odd

Maybe they are trying to get another ticket to the football game but still that is odd as well.

If you see that discussed over at VQ I would love to know the deal

Thanks

1) Tennessee is trying to work things out to get him and his family in. He has a younger brother who the mom doesn't want to leave at home understandably and I think there has been a delay in getting travel approved for a non-parent so they can all come. I think he'll get here but not set in stone yet.

That's from VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Ugh, if he don't make it in this is gonna have a 'I had to wash my hair' feel to it.

That's from VQ

Thanks.

Confusing on Tenn is getting approval(seems implied) line but IMO it's the parents that are trying to find a flight to get everybody there.

Keep in mind tenn would only get the kids plane ticket.

Bad NCAA rule IMO and I bet that changes soon with the power 5 now in charge

Last edited:
Siblings arent approved for food but their lodging would be with the parents.

Neither parents or siblings get their travel paid for

That is why I was confused

How does this post go with your last one, regarding travel?

VN Store

Back