'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

Per VQ will officially visit Princeton, the vibe still remains Tennessee but he's not completely ruled out an Ivy League education at Yale or Princeton yet.

Reactions: golfballs
Not overly excited about this kid, but his college choices academically look impressive. Bleed do you have his stats?

Reactions: jsandy
Hampton, Mercer, Appalachian St, and Charlotte are on his offer list ......

Hampton, Mercer, Appalachian St, and Charlotte are on his offer list ......

You forgot the nonscholarship schools

Seriously since now we know the mom works at nasa, which I assume means she makes decent $, that means it's going to cost him a lot of money to go to an Ivy League school. If he was going there for free I could understand that choice but now it seems easier to choose the school that is going to pay him to come to play

I liked his video. Nothing really wows you, but he looks smooth playing the game. He ran the floor well, has good vision for a big and doesn't appear to be afraid of contact. So I could see a little of Stokes in him on the boards. The question will be how much he can contribute offensively. Imo

An outside shot would make him a more attractive recruit. Also jmo

Reactions: 1 person
You forgot the nonscholarship schools

Seriously since now we know the mom works at nasa, which I assume means she makes decent $, that means it's going to cost him a lot of money to go to an Ivy League school. If he was going there for free I could understand that choice but now it seems easier to choose the school that is going to pay him to come to play

If he is able to go an Ivy League school, then he should. Nobody should pass up that opportunity

Not overly excited about this kid, but his college choices academically look impressive. Bleed do you have his stats?

In EYBL, best AAU league out there, Grant Williams averaged 8.5ppg and 6.5rpg, for comparison Abdul Ado averaged 2.8ppg and 5.1rpg.

I liked his video. Nothing really wows you, but he looks smooth playing the game. He ran the floor well, has good vision for a big and doesn't appear to be afraid of contact. So I could see a little of Stokes in him on the boards. The question will be how much he can contribute offensively. Imo

An outside shot would make him a more attractive recruit. Also jmo

He has a developing perimeter shot, right now he's pretty decent from 15-18 feet, he took quite a few 3's in EYBL action though and it's something he's working on.

VN Store

Back