Classic rick

Hart sucks. Phil Fulmer wants to be AD. He takes his grand kids to the pool in Knoxville where my friend works and told him that.

Reactions: 1 person
Hart sucks. Phil Fulmer wants to be AD. He takes his grand kids to the pool in Knoxville where my friend works and told him that.

Hart is just now digging us out of the financial hole Hamilton and The 6 million dollar man put us in. Fulmer is a Hall of Fame coach, but he is not qualified to be AD.

Reactions: 5 people
Another good nominee. Maybe he could double closeline him and John Pennington.

If Scott Hall wasn't such a mess, Nash could make him assistant AD and while he powerbombed Hyams, Hall could give Rucker the Razor's Edge.

Look I like Rick Barnes as much as anybody but I do have a major concern -- how is it Barnes who was the Head Coach at Texas, for 16 years comes to Tennessee and the Vols haven't been mentioned with one prospect from the state of Texas in either the Senior or Junior classes ? I mean not only has Barnes been down in Texas and extended period but Lanier and Ogden were long time assistants down there and these guys didn't develop any significant relationships in that state or in the Southwest United States that will produce any significant basketball players at UT these next two years-- WTF were these Yahoos doing while in Austin, TX the last several years ?

Look I like Rick Barnes as much as anybody but I do have a major concern -- how is it Barnes who was the Head Coach at Texas, for 16 years comes to Tennessee and the Vols haven't been mentioned with one prospect from the state of Texas in either the Senior or Junior classes ? I mean not only has Barnes been down in Texas and extended period but Lanier and Ogden were long time assistants down there and these guys didn't develop any significant relationships in that state or in the Southwest United States that will produce any significant basketball players at UT these next two years-- WTF were these Yahoos doing while in Austin, TX the last several years ?

Making your agenda clear

Just couldn't leave out the dig at Hart could you? A good story about our basketball coach is introduced by a dig at the AD. Classy.

you mean Bama Dave ? he backed into hiring CBJ and lucked into the timing of hiring CRB , other than that,what has he done to inspire confidence in him ?

and let's not forget he ran off Wilcox and company and then Sunseri was hired,even though he said that coaches weren't going to get any contract extensions over a year

that was how he ran off Wilcox and didn't Sal get more that a 1 year contract ?

sorry about the rant :) I have it out of my system now lol

I do really like that CRB is a Vol now,he is a great coach and I think he will do really well in the SEC,I do hope he has a great recruiting year,it will be tough as this is his first year as a Vol

VN Store

Back