Times and dates set for Gonzaga and Butler away games

iKrager

"Tip times and TV network designations have been set for our road games against Butler (Dec. 12) and Gonzaga (Dec. 19)! We'll face Butler at 2:30 pm ET on FOX Sports 1, and we'll clash with the Zags at the "Battle in Seattle" at 11 pm ET on ESPNU!"

The Butler game has a decent time slot but that Gonzaga game at Seattle is rough.. 11pm EST? The game will last till at least 1:00am EST. Isn't this late of a game odd when the opponent is from the East coast?

Last edited:
Aaaaaand I can't see neither of them. Isn't that what the sec network is for? Smh.

The Butler game has a decent time slot but that Gonzaga game at Seattle is rough.. 11pm EST? The game will last till at least 1:00am EST. Isn't this late of a game odd when the opponent is from the East coast?

Im sure it's for TV.....that way they can play them in a row on tv

Im sure it's for TV.....that way they can play them in a row on tv
I think you're spot on. I just wish they could have made the slot at least an hour earlier. The ratings more than likely won't be very high for that time slot, just an assumption though.

I am looking forward to both games and it will benefit recruiting exposure in those areas of the country.

VN Store

Back