Lamonte Turner on Vol Roster.

More likely means that he hasn't been ruled NOT eligible. I think that the two WRs that weren't cleared remained on that roster while still in limbo.

It's too bad we didn't already have a long thread devoted to Turner and already discussed that he's on the roster, in class, and what that means.....

Reactions: 2 people
He's enrolled and on the roster but we're still waiting on the AA clearinghouse, last I heard or read.

Rant liked and agreed with. Except snail darters, and I just don't know what that means. lol

The save the snail darter movement threatened the construction of the Tellico Dam by the TVA. The Tellico Lake exists today because smail darters were discovered in a different location as well... therefore judged to be less threatened and construction of the dam and canal was completed. The snail darter habitat was flooded by Tellico Lake. The lefty environmentalists lost the war. The original property owners were screwed. Boaters, golfers, boat builders, marina owners, and McMansion owners celebrate. Fort Loudon Dam's generators spin a bit faster.

Reactions: 4 people
The save the snail darter movement threatened the construction of the Tellico Dam by the TVA. The Tellico Lake exists today because smail darters were discovered in a different location as well... therefore judged to be less threatened and construction of the dam and canal was completed. The snail darter habitat was flooded by Tellico Lake. The lefty environmentalists lost the war. The original property owners were screwed. Boaters, golfers, boat builders, marina owners, and McMansion owners celebrate. Fort Loudon Dam's generators spin a bit faster.
Gave me a marina a half mile from my home in LC.

Yet another reason to love this site, I love history, especially tn history. Thanks for the info.

Why are all their heights different from a year ago? Did Barnes re-measure them or something???

It is believed he measured them without shoes. It's also my belief he just rounded to the full number (6'5 1/2=6'5). Maybe it's just a tactic for other teams to look over us?

It's too bad we didn't already have a long thread devoted to Turner and already discussed that he's on the roster, in class, and what that means.....

This one's about 'good to go'. Other one's not about 'good to go'. Enjoy them both I say.

VN Store

Back