Is the Admiral our Next Maymon?

Good read, thanks. Nice to hear he is embracing the idea of dropping the weight. If he can drop to about 230-235, that'd be huge for his stamina, running the floor and getting lift on jumpers.

I watched Admiral play in a Rocky top League game, (and even thou I know those games don't mean a lot) I was impressed with how quick he was for his size. Some of the other rookies looked like they also had some potential. I feel we will more competitive than a lot of people think. Hopefully it will bode well for the future.

Interesting article and I think Schofield will be a big help at both the sf and pf spots.

Schofield is really interesting. I'm really excited to see how he develops.

Any positive basketball news is welcome!!

I can't wait to be competitive again.

Schofield is really interesting. I'm really excited to see how he develops.

If he could develop that low post strength that Maymon had he could be a valuable 4/5 swing.
Has a nice pull up mid range game for a big kid.

I don't know if Admiral will ever be a star player, but I do know that he will play his butt off and make the team better. He is a prototype glue guy. He is very well rounded and can do a little of everything on the floor. He will be like a Lenzelle Smith type. Who, you ask. lol He was a three year starter for Ohio St a couple years ago, when they were making deep runs with those very talented teams. He was the guy that was always on the court making the little plays for a very successful team. They both went to the same high school, and share some of the same traits. He should be a player to watch develop over the next year or two.

Good article, thanks for sharing.

EDIT: NO wonder. I knew this was an old read. 3 month old topic smh lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back