Makale Foreman, PG, Malik's brother.

SeniorDrill

Does anyone know if we have ever shown any attention to Makale Foreman, whose brother, Malik, is a star on the football team, since Makale ran the point for DB? He just made his third appearance on the Big 7 All Conference team and was the 2014-15 Player of the Year as a point guard. How do we miss on these opportunities?
Dobyns-Bennett’s Makale Foreman Nabs Big 7 Player of the Year Honor

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
When does this stop? You can't get behind a guy who's signed with Tennessee and is a PG not on campus, yet you wanna find every guy in America who isn't on campus and played HS basketball? Makes sense.

Reactions: 2 people
When does this stop? You can't get behind a guy who's signed with Tennessee and is a PG not on campus, yet you wanna find every guy in America who isn't on campus and played HS basketball? Makes sense.
Backflip! ) Didn't Fulkerson attend DB? How do you get behind a guy who can't make the grade? That is asking for trouble.

Is this a Bobcats AAU representative or just a DB alumni on the site?

If they call for CB to go talk to CAK's Lucas Campbell to come play PG, then we will know for sure. (Campbell played with Fulkerson and Foreman on the Bobcats team too. 😜)

Campbell was his districts MVP and is on UTs track team. It all makes sense now! 😂

Star on the football team? Not sure if serious.
Backflip. ) Malik Foreman is making great strides after seeing playing time as a freshman. Can see you guys know nothing but basketball for the most part. Anyone who knows anything about the football team knows his status. All you have to do is read his UT Sports bio. Yep, he's a star with two years to go!!

Last edited:
Backflip! ) Didn't Fulkerson attend DB? How do you get behind a guy who can't make the grade? That is asking for trouble.

Link that he can't make the grade? That's a pretty crappy thing for a military man like yourself to be doing, talking bad about a kid, and the worst part, it's not even true. Turner isn't having issues because he couldn't make the grade, he's having issues because he reclassified from 2016 to 2015 and was short a class, so he had to take that class, maybe you wanna re-think your post.

Here's the kicker though, your boy Jabari McGhee DID attend a prep school because he didn't have the grades or test score to go D1 out of high school, yet you're his biggest fan, agenda much?

Reactions: 3 people
Does anyone know if we have ever shown any attention to Makale Foreman, whose brother, Malik, is a star on the football team, since Makale ran the point for DB? He just made his third appearance on the Big 7 All Conference team and was the 2014-15 Player of the Year as a point guard. How do we miss on these opportunities?Dobyns-Bennett’s Makale Foreman Nabs Big 7 Player of the Year Honor

OMG!!!! The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the hell does these dumbaxx coaches miss on every player in the state, country etc etc etc??????

Does anyone know if we have ever shown any attention to Makale Foreman, whose brother, Malik, is a star on the football team, since Makale ran the point for DB? He just made his third appearance on the Big 7 All Conference team and was the 2014-15 Player of the Year as a point guard. How do we miss on these opportunities?
Dobyns-Bennett’s Makale Foreman Nabs Big 7 Player of the Year Honor

He is nowhere near the PG that Good is out of David Crockett. Just loves to shoot more. Very streaky. When he's on he can fill it up though. Good is a year behind him though.

Listen, BTO, I realize you may be the king of the backflippers. Let's talk about the present not what hasn't happened. You started a thread about John Fulkerson. I started one about Makale Foreman. Due to the fact that we desperately need a point guard, I think Makale would be a better pull than John. We should have an inside track with his brother already at UT. We have no such thing with Fulkerson. I guess it's the thing that if somehow he ended up at UT, I would have been the first to mention it and not you. I really don't understand why everything has to turn into this nonsense. I think we need all the recruiting help we can get based on the results thus far and a brother already at UT sure helps!

Reactions: 4 people
Backflip. ) Malik Foreman is making great strides after seeing playing time as a freshman. Can see you guys know nothing but basketball for the most part. Anyone who knows anything about the football team knows his status. All you have to do is read his UT Sports bio. Yep, he's a star with two years to go!!

...he's the fourth CB in the rotation after Sutton, Moseley and Martin. Even if the Sutton-to-NB idea bears fruit, Foreman still isn't starting. I like the kid, I expect him to make some plays for us this year, but he's not a star.

"Anyone who knows anything about the football team knows his status."

OMG!!!! The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the hell does these dumbaxx coaches miss on every player in the state, country etc etc etc??????
Double backflip )) IMO the coaches should be aware of a player 75 miles up I81. JMO. They appear to be watching his former teamate Fulkerson when we need a point guard not a 6'8", 190 pound forward.

Turner isn't having issues because he couldn't make the grade, he's having issues because he reclassified from 2016 to 2015 and was short a class, so he had to take that class, maybe you wanna re-think your post.

If this was true wouldn't we have known all along he wasn't getting to school until late summer??

There would have never been a expectation of him getting here for the summer sessions unless I am missing soemthing.

Shouldnt a star player probably be at least starting? Would have thought being a chemist, army general, astronaut, and world-renowned chef would have taught you that.

Double backflip )) IMO the coaches should be aware of a player 75 miles up I81. JMO. They appear to be watching his former teamate Fulkerson when we need a point guard not a 6'8", 190 pound forward.

They are probably aware, they just dont share your expert opinion on him.

Listen, BTO, I realize you may be the king of the backflippers. Let's talk about the present not what hasn't happened. You started a thread about John Fulkerson. I started one about Makale Foreman. Due to the fact that we desperately need a point guard, I think Makale would be a better pull than John. We should have an inside track with his brother already at UT. We have no such thing with Fulkerson. I guess it's the thing that if somehow he ended up at UT, I would have been the first to mention it and not you. I really don't understand why everything has to turn into this nonsense. I think we need all the recruiting help we can get based on the results thus far and a brother already at UT sure helps!

Way to show your a$$, Fulkerson is a 2016 PG, Foreman is a 2015 PG, neither has to do with one another, so as usual you pull something out of your a$$ instead of actually replying to what I said...may try again?

Basic question - has Makale Foreman signed with anyone yet and, if not, why? Seems like Tennessee coaches aren't the only ones who don't get it. If he is talented enough aND has the grades, looks like ETSU, Appy, Western Carolina or someone up there woukd have pulled the trigger.

Way to show your a$$, Fulkerson is a 2016 PG, Foreman is a 2015 PG, neither has to do with one another, so as usual you pull something out of your a$$ instead of actually replying to what I said...may try again?
Overlooking the fact that Fulkerson is not a 6'8" PG, I would like for you to tell me what he brings to this team that we do not already have.

Basic question - has Makale Foreman signed with anyone yet and, if not, why? Seems like Tennessee coaches aren't the only ones who don't get it. If he is talented enough aND has the grades, looks like ETSU, Appy, Western Carolina or someone up there woukd have pulled the trigger.
Why do we have a walk on point guard named Brad Woodson? I don't think his stats quite measure up to Makale? I mean, good Lord, why has this discussion evolved into this with everyone saying negative things about a three time all big 7 point guard? it's crazy and it's ONLY because I asked if we had ever looked at him. Think about the team, guys, not about me and my three year quest to find a point guard. Who knows, maybe this will spark an idea in our coach's mind. In the meantime you can stop dissing the fact that I said his brother was a star football player. Is that the best you can find to disagree on? That is sad.

Why do we have a walk on point guard named Brad Woodson? I don't think his stats quite measure up to Makale? I mean, good Lord, why has this discussion evolved into this with everyone saying negative things about a three time all big 7 point guard? it's crazy and it's ONLY because I asked if we had ever looked at him. Think about the team, guys, not about me and my three year quest to find a point guard. Who knows, maybe this will spark an idea in our coach's mind. In the meantime you can stop dissing the fact that I said his brother was a star football player. Is that the best you can find to disagree on? That is sad.

And AGAIN, there is a reason that the staff isnt looking at him. You actually think that you could "spark an idea in our coach's mind"........it's both hilarious and very sad.

Overlooking the fact that Fulkerson is not a 6'8" PG, I would like for you to tell me what he brings to this team that we do not already have.

And I would like for you to revisit my earlier post about your incorrect stance of Turner's academics, and to clarify why it's ok for McGhee to have grade concerns and need prep school for a year but not Turner?

However to address your question, you again are showing your uneducated side, Fulkerson won't be on THIS team, he would be added to the 2016-2017 roster, which as things currently stand by my count will only have 7 scholarship players, so there's a need for a wide variety of players on next years squad.

Why do we have a walk on point guard named Brad Woodson? I don't think his stats quite measure up to Makale? I mean, good Lord, why has this discussion evolved into this with everyone saying negative things about a three time all big 7 point guard?

Is it possible Makale isn't interested in attending UT? Or even that maybe he doesn't have the grades, that's why a school right down the ride like ETSU hasn't even extended an offer?

VN Store

Back