16 SC F Jordan Bruner

Take. He's what Reese should, and could be.

I hope I just can't see the blue font. Reese is one of the least talented bball players I have ever seen in Knoxville. His athletic build gives the allusion that he might have some skill. However, the man can barely dribble. Everytime he lets a three go, I am expecting it to take out a popcorn vendor in the seats. He makes Ronaldo Woolridge look like Magic Johnson. Derek is probably a really nice kid and he has stuck around at Tennessee through multiple ups and downs caused by frequent coaching changes, and he deserves to be commended for this. The fact remains though, that he stands as a testament to how far Barnes needs to go with this roster and makes me think that Donnie T. is one hell of a coach to beat the likes of Butler and Arkansas with guys like Reese on the roster. Thank God we had Richardson.

Reese could be that. Get rid of the mental mistakes/ fundamental mistakes and you have a , 6'8" guy that can pick and pop, rebound, and block shots

Reactions: 1 person
Reese could be that. Get rid of the mental mistakes/ fundamental mistakes and you have a , 6'8" guy that can pick and pop, rebound, and block shots

Pop? What's that fg% & 3pt% looking like again? He's entering year 4, the final shabang, when do we see this improvement and untapped potential show itself?

Getting back to Bruner, you dont see that soft a touch with a 6-9 kid very often. I can see why he was highly rated pre-injury. If he's recovered, looks like a nice prospect.
He looks skinnier than Fulkerson, but appears to be a good defender and also has nice stroke. Not bad.

He looks skinnier than Fulkerson, but appears to be a good defender and also has nice stroke. Not bad.

Seems to be more athletic than Fulkerson (ib4 "racist"). Really got off the floor quickly on blocks. Stroke looked solid too. Looks like Barnes has a thing for 6'8+ SF's that have inside-out game.

Dudes got really soft touch, from what I saw in the video. No. Clue what kind of player he ends up, but he's got a sweet j for life. Imo

Again just from the video, but he also contests pretty well.

Any chance we get a visit from him? He is a guy that's still growing and polishing his game.

He has a visit set for Oct. 2nd, will be interesting to see if it takes place.

That will interesting to follow, especially since that is the week before Fulkerson. They might be competing for the same scholarship. Do you think Barnes would take a commit from Bruner before Fulkerson decided?

That will interesting to follow, especially since that is the week before Fulkerson. They might be competing for the same scholarship. Do you think Barnes would take a commit from Bruner before Fulkerson decided?

Not really sure, could depend on other guy. Is there a scenario where I could see Fulkerson and Bruner in this class, sure.

I think he would take a commitment from him before Fulk. Looks like if we took both Fulkerson and Bruner's pledges then that leaves Blackwell out.

His 247 profile says 100% to South Carolina even though they haven't offered,

VN Store

Back