Recruiting wish list

jknox33

This place feels dead and I'm an avid lurker with no new news to read. So I guess this is my shot at trying to start a conversation.

Post your wish list recruiting class of the guys we are currently in on. If you feel like it, you may also post your acceptable class.

My dream class includes: Blackwell, Freeman, Bone, Jenkins, Wright and Ekiyor

My acceptable class includes: Blackwell, Freeman, Bone, Williams, Fulkerson, and Wright

I really feel CRB has to pull in certain guys for the foundation of the future. Bone, Blackwell and Freeman are solid foundational pieces that can set this program up for future success.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd like Blackwell, but if we can't get him, still go for Romello White. I also wouldn't complain if we got Deriante Jenkins or Tim Cameron. I'm really looking forward to Josh Jordan Bone, I hope we close on him early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'd like Blackwell, but if we can't get him, still go for Romello White. I also wouldn't complain if we got Deriante Jenkins or Tim Cameron. I'm really looking forward to Josh Bone, I hope we close on him early.

spoiler: we get Josh.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd like Blackwell, but if we can't get him, still go for Romello White. I also wouldn't complain if we got Deriante Jenkins or Tim Cameron. I'm really looking forward to Josh Bone, I hope we close on him early.

We aren't recruiting White

Any chance the reason being the new staff is worried about the circumstances surrounding his original commitment to us??

I don't believe so, Shumate was his recruiter and he was new to Tyndall's staff and had very little trouble finding another coaching job.

Romello White was ranked like 141-149 when he committed under Tyndall, now he's listed as high as 71/96 on 247Sports. He must have had a good Spring.

BTO, I thought White reaffirmed his interest in Rick Barnes and Tennessee after he decommit?

Romello White was ranked like 141-149 when he committed under Tyndall, now he's listed as high as 71/96 on 247Sports. He must have had a good Spring.

BTO, I thought White reaffirmed his interest in Rick Barnes and Tennessee after he decommit?

When he decommitted he said he'd still consider UT, but every recruit says that, very few end up at the original place they decommitted from.

Makes me wonder if Tyndall was cheating to get the White commit. Same with Chris Clarke. Barnes did say that he would honor all scholarships and offers that Tyndall administered. Really makes me wonder how legitimate our '14 class is. Tyndall clearly had a pattern of cheating at his other schools, I don't know why he'd stop doing it at UT.

VN Store

Back