'16 New Zealand PF Matthew Freeman

bleedingTNorange

Composite Ranking: NR
247: NR
Rivals: 4*

Tennessee has offered along with Vanderbilt and Notre Dame, limited info on Freeman but he's a stretch 4 who's considered a top 100 player by those who have seen him.

The game is moving towards stretch 4s. Would love to have one.

Has a nice day at Adidas Nations.

“@BLUEChip_Miller: Adidas Nations AM Stats:
Matthew Freeman: 26 pts
Daniel Barbieri: 20 pts, 4 asts
Wesle Alves da Silva: 19 pts, 6 rebs”

Interesting. He was one of the teammates of UK commit Tai Wynyard at the 3v3 U18 Worlds. I doubt UK recruits heavily though.

I like his idea of the game, but he needs to work on his shot a little, and step up his defense.

I like his idea of the game, but he needs to work on his shot a little, and step up his defense.

Lmao evidence of this being his recent showing at Adidas Nations where he faced the best players his age range in the world?

@THicksBH: 2016 F Matt Freeman w/ a great week to close out the summer in Cali. Averaged 17.8 pts (60% FG, 48% 3PT), 3.3 rbs, 1.5 asts in 23.3 mpg.

@TheRecruitScoop: Really like the intangibles & all-around game of Matt Freeman. Tough, active defender who can spot up and shoot the ball. #AdidasNations

Where do we stand with him??

Favorite??

Catching up??

Long shot??

Quite possibly the favorite, Vandy/Butler/Notre Dame all involved also. This staff has been on him since their Texas days though so they definitely have a long relationship with both him and his New Zealand coaches.

VN Store

Back