Todd Moyer and weight training with Josh R

buriat

I saw that Josh Richardson was in Knoxville doing some weight training with Todd Moyer last weekend. I thought he had moved to another job in another city.

Does Moyer still live in Knoxville? If so who is he working for?

Last edited:
I saw that Josh Richardson was in Knoxville doing some weight training with Todd Moyer last weekend. I thought he had moved to another job in another city.

:dunno:

Attachments

• clouseau123.jpg
    clouseau123.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0

He's at one of the Georgia schools, Georgia State or Georgia Southern I believe, not sure why he was in Knoxville unless maybe he still has his home here and was back here while guys are home on break at his school.

The location and current job of Big Gulp, John Snodgrass, Howard Wood, Tyrone Beaman, Major Wingate, the former Mrs Bruce Pearl, the former Mrs Don Devoe please.

Good luck Inspector

Big gulp has a job in Vegas, that'll be $50 :)

He's at one of the Georgia schools, Georgia State or Georgia Southern I believe, not sure why he was in Knoxville unless maybe he still has his home here and was back here while guys are home on break at his school.

Yup at Georgia State

VN Store

Back