Rocky top film session.

It's a good video if it ever is released to public again, they really talk up hubbs and shembari as stand outs, they also make fun of Armani air balling a 10 foot shot.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree with what they said about Admiral. If he cleans up his body and gets in really good shape he could be a monster. Shembari has a phenomenal looking shot. Almost picture perfect form.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with what they said about Admiral. If he cleans up his body and gets in really good shape he could be a monster. Shembari has a phenomenal looking shot. Almost picture perfect form.

Shembari is probably my favorite thing of the new guys we have coming in. Kasongo is very close though.

These guys get in the groove this season, they'll surprise some teams.
Scoring will be better and rim protection which was non-existent last season will be a plus.
Get that PG in and we finish much better than preseason predictions.

Shembari is probably my favorite thing of the new guys we have coming in. Kasongo is very close though.

We've noticed. You made a thread wishing him a happy birthday before he even stepped on campus and you bring him up everytime the rocky top league got brought up.

Starting to think you're an accomplice to senior drill...

VN Store

Back