'16 FL PF Tony Bradley

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
He didn't have a thread so figured I'd make him one.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyqIPuhak8[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas, have you not taken the required "format of player profile threads" class yet, I believe Freak still does these classes the 3rd Saturday of every month.

umm I am no basketball guru but 90% of his scores were bascially good assists. I didnt see him create any shots just catch/dunk or catch/shoot ugly jumper. I am sure the guy is good but that video didn't show him doing anything that made me say wow. Big guy blocks shot of smaller guy. I would have liked seeing more tape of him in the blocks before the pass, rebounding him creating. I only saw like a few instances of that.Just saying the people that make these videos are kinda lazy. After the first 3 dunks on a smaller guy off a great pass I was bored.

Lets be clear the guy is ranked fairly high at a camp for elite guys so I assume he is really good. I just think that's a bad video to make the point.

umm I am no basketball guru but 90% of his scores were bascially good assists. I didnt see him create any shots just catch/dunk or catch/shoot ugly jumper. I am sure the guy is good but that video didn't show him doing anything that made me say wow. Big guy blocks shot of smaller guy. I would have liked seeing more tape of him in the blocks before the pass, rebounding him creating. I only saw like a few instances of that.Just saying the people that make these videos are kinda lazy. After the first 3 dunks on a smaller guy off a great pass I was bored.

Lets be clear the guy is ranked fairly high at a camp for elite guys so I assume he is really good. I just think that's a bad video to make the point.

This is a better video I think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wec8T3S2mKk

As far as an overall player, Durham seemed to be much better than Bradley. Bradley's style may fit better as far as scheme though. However, I was very impressed with Durham in the video.

Yeah, Durham is a beast.

VN Store

Back