939 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-08-2015, 11:41 PM   #1
 Freak 
VolNation's Grand Poobah

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
hoops The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

As many of you know, we lock threads when they near 12,000 posts and start a new one. The last thread of this variety was nearing that amount. So I'm starting a new one.

Furthermore, this thread (and this forum for that matter) isn't meant to be a place to complain about other posters and trade insults. For those who seem to continually have problems adhering to this, I suggest sticking to basketball discussion and/or using the ignore button.

I know it's the offseason and things are a bit slow, but hopefully it's an exciting new time in Tennessee basketball that we can all enjoy together. We have many good posters in this forum, and to allow that to be overridden by nonsense would be a travesty.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns as always, my inbox is open. Feel free to email me any time, but please refrain from those discussions in this thread.

Thanks guys/gals and Go Vols!

Freak
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-08-2015, 11:52 PM   #2
LittleCat
Resident Cat

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Thanks Freak. Let's go.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #3
Vol knight
Dark Messiah

I gotta be honest, but the main reason I lurk in the baskeball forum this offseason is to watch the debates and bickering. It's been a source of entertainment and comedy for me.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 12:12 AM   #4
 Freak 
VolNation's Grand Poobah

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol knight View Post
I gotta be honest, but the main reason I lurk in the baskeball forum this offseason is to watch the debates and bickering. It's been a source of entertainment and comedy for me.
You should pull yourself out of the weather thread and post once in a while.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 12:15 AM   #5
Vol knight
Dark Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
You should pull yourself out of the weather thread and post once in a while.
You haven't seen me post in the WWE thread or the NBA forum? I've posted here and there in some threads across the forums.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:16 AM   #6
 Freak 
VolNation's Grand Poobah

Quote:
You haven't seen me post in the WWE thread or the NBA forum?
I was just kidding. But I admit, I tend to avoid wrestling threads.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 12:18 AM   #7
Vol knight
Dark Messiah

Quote:
I was just kidding. But I admit, I tend to avoid wrestling threads.
Why is that? Afraid that Ben is going to hurt you in there or something?
Old 07-09-2015, 12:20 AM   #8
 Freak 
VolNation's Grand Poobah

Quote:
Why is that? Afraid that Ben is going to hurt you in there or something?
Ha. I wish I was more into wrestling. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on the fun.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 12:24 AM   #9
Vol knight
Dark Messiah

Quote:
Ha. I wish I was more into wrestling. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on the fun.
It's action, so I enjoy it.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm excited to see how the basketball team performs with Barnes as coach.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:09 AM   #10
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
I keep telling you Freak, make me a mod for a week...lol
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 01:11 AM   #11
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Quote:
You sir are a sick individual. BTW I give this thread 4 pages before it completely ****s itself again.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 01:15 AM   #12
vols 30

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJerry20 View Post
You sir are a sick individual. BTW I give this thread 4 pages before it completely ****s itself again.
4 is being kind
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 01:28 AM   #13
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by vols 30 View Post
4 is being kind
It depends on how much we post before everyone else wakes up. Lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 03:02 AM   #14
Yankee_Vol
NegaVol Member

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
1st page
Old 07-09-2015, 03:03 AM   #15
Yankee_Vol
NegaVol Member

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
What day was I on?