The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
As many of you know, we lock threads when they near 12,000 posts and start a new one. The last thread of this variety was nearing that amount. So I'm starting a new one.

Furthermore, this thread (and this forum for that matter) isn't meant to be a place to complain about other posters and trade insults. For those who seem to continually have problems adhering to this, I suggest sticking to basketball discussion and/or using the ignore button.

I know it's the offseason and things are a bit slow, but hopefully it's an exciting new time in Tennessee basketball that we can all enjoy together. We have many good posters in this forum, and to allow that to be overridden by nonsense would be a travesty.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns as always, my inbox is open. Feel free to email me any time, but please refrain from those discussions in this thread.

Thanks guys/gals and Go Vols!

Freak

Reactions: 6 people
I gotta be honest, but the main reason I lurk in the baskeball forum this offseason is to watch the debates and bickering. It's been a source of entertainment and comedy for me. :popcorn:

Reactions: 3 people
I gotta be honest, but the main reason I lurk in the baskeball forum this offseason is to watch the debates and bickering. It's been a source of entertainment and comedy for me. :popcorn:

You should pull yourself out of the weather thread and post once in a while. :)

You should pull yourself out of the weather thread and post once in a while. :)

You haven't seen me post in the WWE thread or the NBA forum? I've posted here and there in some threads across the forums.

Ha. I wish I was more into wrestling. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on the fun.

It's action, so I enjoy it. :rock:

Anyways, back on topic. I'm excited to see how the basketball team performs with Barnes as coach.

You sir are a sick individual. BTW I give this thread 4 pages before it completely ****s itself again.

Reactions: 2 people
looks like everything is fine at the moment. I guess it will get rolling about 7AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back