1530 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II Page 721. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #10801
 Freak 
VolNation's Grand Poobah

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianapolisVol View Post
::::::::::IndianapolisVol PSA/Apology For Being Immature::::::::::

15 months without an infraction but now I'm back at zero, boys. Can't help but feel like I let Freak down. Sucks.

Well, fellas, looks like I will be staying in the bball forum almost exclusively for the next few weeks while I clear my name. I don't want to get banned over 1 funny thread, not worth it. Like I imagine it is for a lot of you, it's simply too difficult for me to resist pressing the Butch Jones hot button on the football forum. I didn't even get as many reactions as I could have if I played it a little better (hindsight is 20/20) but the usual high-strung suspects (Carl Pickens & Butchna) took the bait BEAUTIFULLY. Just as I had started a nice back-and-forth with the two mentioned above I get hit with an infraction. Damn.

You guys know how good I have been lately but I must admit I got a little carried away tonight with my trophy case thread. The fact that anyone on volnation gets this heated up over a two paragraph SDS article about our trophy case that cites an unverified twitter account as the primary source is a hilarious testament to how funny it gets on that forum when we aren't winning. SDS is a troll's best friend, possibly the worst site on the internet.

Article had NOTHING to do with football.

Freak--I am sorry. It's out of my system for good this time. Hope my apology email found you well.
I think the infraction you got was just asking you not to start football threads in the basketball forum. Wasnít a big deal. But now Iím afraid to look in the trophy thread. 😬
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #10802
Lefteye

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
When did I miss Indy post a funny thread? lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM   #10803
IndianapolisVol
Assistant Grand Poobah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
I think the infraction you got was just asking you not to start football threads in the basketball forum. Wasnít a big deal. But now Iím afraid to look in the trophy thread. 😬
Nothing to see here
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #10804
IndianapolisVol
Assistant Grand Poobah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockytop25 View Post
Haven't really kept up with basketball as much in years past, how is the team supposed to be this year?
Young but loaded with potential.

We will come in under the radar and spoil some good teams this year.

Bubble team come tournament time if most of us in this forum are correct.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #10805
LittleCat
Resident Cat

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Stay you Indy.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #10806
BigZiti09
Sheep

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
I feel like this isnít the first time Indy has come on here talking about getting infraction/banned and freak came in and said ďuh no youíre not.Ē

Maybe I am misremembering.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #10807
IndianapolisVol
Assistant Grand Poobah

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZiti09 View Post
I feel like this isnít the first time Indy has come on here talking about getting infraction/banned and freak came in and said ďuh no youíre not.Ē

Maybe I am misremembering.
Check the stats, Ziti. 4 pages.

Although Freak is correct about the timing of this one, I just happened to notice it in the midst of some slightly below average troll work in the FB forum. I corrected myself in a brief email exchange with the man himself.

Look at that time span--15 months good behavior. I wish Freak would give me a 2nd chance by removing this lame "code yellow" 0 point infraction from my permenant record. 15 months with no violations is saint-like on VN.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2356.jpg (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #10808
IndianapolisVol
Assistant Grand Poobah

Lmao 99% sure the stalking one was finding Dallas' YouTube page and re-posting his highlight mixtape.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #10809
LittleCat
Resident Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianapolisVol View Post
Lmao 99% sure the stalking one was finding Dallas' YouTube page and re-posting his highlight mixtape.
I got the same right after that too lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM   #10810
IndianapolisVol
Assistant Grand Poobah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCat View Post
I got the same right after that too lol
Totally worth it for the amount of entertainment it provided
Reply With Quote TOP