1313 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II Page 717. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #10741
Chris4Vols22
GBO or GTFO

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
Love me some Ozzy Man.
Is that Rob Scallion or Jared Dimes? Or am I wayyyyy off? Lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #10742
Stoked
Deez who? Deez Vols

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris4Vols22 View Post
Is that Rob Scallion or Jared Dimes? Or am I wayyyyy off? Lol
I'm pretty sure that's Ozzy Man. If you haven't heard of him you need to YouTube him immediately.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:21 PM   #10743
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Good-Oil View Post
If my opinion is bothering you so much, you can take your own advice.
That's right, I'm the one who was whining about what everyone else was doing.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:11 PM   #10744
Thunder Good-Oil

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsSportsFan View Post
That's right, I'm the one who was whining about what everyone else was doing.

The posters seemed to me like they were going a bit psychotic by carrying on for a couple of days while their target wasn't even mixing it up with them.

I suggested maybe they could move on. You're *****ing about my comment... so yes, you are whining, Princess.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:22 PM   #10745
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
The posters seemed to me like they were going a bit psychotic by carrying on for a couple of days while their target wasn't even mixing it up with them.

I suggested maybe they could move on. You're *****ing about my comment... so yes, you are whining, Princess.
TGO's best comeback:

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:37 PM   #10746
IndianapolisVol
Assistant Grand Poobah

It's so beautiful
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #10747
Thunder Good-Oil

Quote:
TGO's best comeback:

Your interpretation of what's an analogy needs a lot of work.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #10748
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianapolisVol View Post
It's so beautiful

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #10749
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Your interpretation of what's an analogy needs a lot of work.

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:49 PM   #10750
Thunder Good-Oil

Quote:
Don't think so...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (23.8 KB, 96 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 07:18 AM   #10751
omghulkhands

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
BTO, after Butch is fired you'll need to be our pipeline to Gruden info again from those folks at church.

Was it his wife's parents iirc?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 07:26 AM   #10752
Stoked
Deez who? Deez Vols

Quote:
Originally Posted by omghulkhands View Post
BTO, after Butch is fired you'll need to be our pipeline to Gruden info again from those folks at church.

Was it his wife's parents iirc?
Lets get some grumors going..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 10:14 AM   #10753
Lefteye

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianapolisVol View Post
It's so beautiful
How I picture you right now. hahaha

lardass.png
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 07:14 PM   #10754
FleeceItOut

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Y'all remember that time Indy trolled us?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-13-2017, 08:26 PM   #10755
Stoked
Deez who? Deez Vols

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleeceItOut View Post
Y'all remember that time Indy trolled us?
You'll need to be specific.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP