1211 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II Page 590. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 08:21 AM   #8836
edyeary

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
GoVols extra site inaccessible this morning for me.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:39 AM   #8837
BigZiti09
Sheep

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by edyeary View Post
GoVols extra site inaccessible this morning for me.
Consider yourself blessed
VN Likes: 2
Old 02-17-2017, 12:53 PM   #8838
Dallasbowlin

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Lew Evans: Me and Robert Hubbs have talked and we have to play every game like it's our last.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:43 PM   #8839
YankeeVol
Go Army Beat Navy

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasbowlin View Post
Lew Evans: Me and Robert Hubbs have talked and we have to play every game like it's our last.
Well they're seniors so...
Old 02-17-2017, 07:55 PM   #8840
Dallasbowlin

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_Vol View Post
Well they're seniors so...
Think he means final basketball game period.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:08 PM   #8841
YankeeVol
Go Army Beat Navy

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Think he means final basketball game period.
I get it, but it's not like either will play in a league that anyone will care about .

*not saying I don't like them or don't appreciate their time playing for the Vols.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:12 PM   #8842
Dallasbowlin

Quote:
I get it, but it's not like either will play in a league that anyone will care about .

*not saying I don't like them or don't appreciate their time playing for the Vols.
I think hubbs will be in the NBA. It make take him two or three years, but if he wants to I think he'll make it.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:13 PM   #8843
BigZiti09
Sheep

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
I think hubbs will be in the NBA. It make take him two or three years, but if he wants to I think he'll make it.
Not happening
Old 02-17-2017, 08:15 PM   #8844
YankeeVol
Go Army Beat Navy

Quote:
You have about as good of a shot making the NBA.

I'm sure Lofton wanted it. I'm sure Stokes wanted it. I'm sure Hopson wanted it

Just because you want something doesn't mean you'll get it.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:22 PM   #8845
Dallasbowlin

Quote:
You have about as good of a shot making the NBA.

I'm sure Lofton wanted it. I'm sure Stokes wanted it. I'm sure Hopson wanted it

Just because you want something doesn't mean you'll get it.
That's not how I meant it. I mean, if he wants to continue playing basketball he could make it in two to three years. He's got it all going for him. If he can only get that three point shot up to 40%. He can score against bigger players, rebound,pass,and play defense. He has all the tools.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #8846
YankeeVol
Go Army Beat Navy

Quote:
That's not how I meant it. I mean, if he wants to continue playing basketball he could make it in two to three years. He's got it all going for him. If he can only get that three point shot up to 40%. He can score against bigger players, rebound,pass,and play defense. He has all the tools.
Oh I have no doubts he'll still play. I think it'll be overseas.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:10 PM   #8847
appyvol

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Oh I have no doubts he'll still play. I think it'll be overseas.
Agree. Nothing wrong with making 6 figures to play ball though.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:26 PM   #8848
YankeeVol
Go Army Beat Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by appyvol View Post
Agree. Nothing wrong with making 6 figures to play ball though.
Heck no. I wish I could lol
Old 02-18-2017, 08:48 AM   #8849
edyeary

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Big game in Harrogate today at 4PM. LMU ranked 16th takes on Queens the 10th ranked team in Div. II A win for the Splitters will tie them with Queens for 1st place in the conference. In an earlier meeting Queens defeated LMU 105 to 103 in OT. Looking forward to seeing this one.
I ran into a couple LMU players last night at a local restaurant and wished them luck. Both seemed fired up.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #8850
LittleCat
Resident Cat

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
So, just incase we win tomorrow, I have a design for my tattoo... never claimed to be the best artist in the world lol

http://www.volnation.com/forum/attac...1&d=1487032223
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Closed Thread