2293 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II Page 3. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-09-2015, 04:02 PM   #31
mtt2d
Mark 1:15

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Looking forward to the season and seeing how some of the positions and roles fit into place.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 04:05 PM   #32
LittleCat
Resident Cat

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
It's hard to take Drake serious because of his role in Degrassi, plus he might be the biggest bandwagon fan in the history of bandwagoning.
Oh for sure.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #33
SJAVol32

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasbowlin View Post
You know what rhymes with rap....
Country shouldn't even be allowed to be played anywhere.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 05:29 PM   #34
SJAVol32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJerry20 View Post
Lol He's turrible. Let's start calling each other names now.
Don't make me cross the bridge and creep through your window!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 05:44 PM   #35
vols 30

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
It's hard to take Drake serious because of his role in Degrassi, plus he might be the biggest bandwagon fan in the history of bandwagoning.
I thought that honor belonged to Cowherd
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 05:54 PM   #36
Dallasbowlin

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJAVol32 View Post
Country shouldn't even be allowed to be played anywhere.
Yeah, let's "talk" about drugs and hookers. I agree the country on the radio shouldn't, but the real country like Jamey Johnson, Chris Stapleton, and Aaron Watson should be played daily.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 05:56 PM   #37
cncchris33

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Yeah, let's "talk" about drugs and hookers. I agree the country on the radio shouldn't, but the real country like Jamey Johnson, Chris Stapleton, and Aaron Watson should be played daily.
I'm so conflicted on Jamey Johnson. Some of his stuff is amazing, but he did co-write "Honky-Tonk Badonkadonk", so that is a major strike against him in my book.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #38
Dallasbowlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncchris33 View Post
I'm so conflicted on Jamey Johnson. Some of his stuff is amazing, but he did co-write "Honky-Tonk Badonkadonk", so that is a major strike against him in my book.
I think he even said that song was a joke lol it was in some documentary I watched awhile back.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 06:45 PM   #39
Dallasbowlin

Well, Jamey does have a song that says "traded that for cocaine and a wh***" lol but it's actually got meaning so I guess it's different.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #40
Yankee_Vol
This We'll Defend

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
127?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 09:37 PM   #41
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II The official "regular posters of the Basketball forum" thread II
Quote:
Yeah, let's "talk" about drugs and hookers. I agree the country on the radio shouldn't, but the real country like Jamey Johnson, Chris Stapleton, and Aaron Watson should be played daily.....just not anywhere near VolsSportsFan
Fyp.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #42
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Quote:
Don't make me cross the bridge and creep through your window!
You really need to stop hanging out with Stoked, he's always creeping in my window...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-10-2015, 12:39 AM   #43
SJAVol32

Quote:
Nope.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-10-2015, 12:40 AM   #44
SJAVol32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJerry20 View Post
You really need to stop hanging out with Stoked, he's always creeping in my window...
We're secretly plotting to make a fan club in your honor.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-10-2015, 01:11 AM   #45
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Quote:
We're secretly plotting to make a fan club in your honor.
I'm really hoping this evolves into my very own cult, I've always been jealous of BTO's.
Reply With Quote TOP