Austin Nichols to leave memphis

jtipto10

Has 2 years left to play. Led team in points and blocks last year. Would Barnes go after him? I was surprised they allowed Woodson to transfer to tennessee. Will be interesting to see what restrictions they give Nichols

Reactions: 1 person
They let us take Woodson because he was worthless. No way they would ever release Nichols to UT. They aren't even releasing him period as of this post.

He's not going to be released to play at UT or any other SEC school most likely.

Terrible for Memphis though, what a sh*tshow.

No but its perfectly ok to screw over a young man wanting to play elsewhere. NCAA rules are for ****e.

Reactions: 8 people
Pastner can block him from certain schools but doesn't that just mean blocking him from going on scholarship for one year? Or does it mean he can block him from playing at that school for one year? Or both?

Just asking because Nichols is an in state kid. Tuition here wouldn't be that much for one year.

Pastner can block him from certain schools but doesn't that just mean blocking him from going on scholarship for one year? Or does it mean he can block him from playing at that school for one year? Or both?

Just asking because Nichols is an in state kid. Tuition here wouldn't be that much for one year.

Surely I just can't see the blue font here...

Has 2 years left to play. Led team in points and blocks last year. Would Barnes go after him? I was surprised they allowed Woodson to transfer to tennessee. Will be interesting to see what restrictions they give Nichols

Geeee! I can't remember. How'd that work out?!?!?

Surely I just can't see the blue font here...

No blue font. I don't expect him to come here.

I'm more curious about the rule. And I don't know what tuition is at UT now but I know his sister attends here so obviously they've put one kid here.

I wish he had of come to Tennessee out of high school. He probably does too now. Maybe he will end up here anyway!

during his recruitment someone though CCM had a good shot at bringing Nichols to Knoxville and one of those reasons was that his sister was in school here (UTK)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back