Early 2015-16 Outlook

Good lord that was a terrible article. Literally anyone at this site could have written what that guy wrote.

Reactions: 2 people
Good lord that was a terrible article. Literally anyone at this site could have written what that guy wrote.

Yeah, that wasn't good at all.

On a side note: SD probably wouldn't have posted the article if it had a positive outlook on this season.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, that wasn't good at all.
On a side note: SD probably wouldn't have posted the article if it had a positive outlook on this season.
He pretty much said the same thing everyone on here has been saying, nothing more, nothing less.

His prediction is much like many about the 2014 season. I'm sure there will be more predicting the same. Doesn't mean much at this point.

He pretty much said the same thing everyone on here has been saying, nothing more, nothing less.

Kind of the point; except that guy is supposedly a professional. When I can get more in-depth analysis from a poster on a messageboard, then it's probably not much of a site.

Not sure who he's talking about stepping forward in the SEC.
Arkansas lost a lot and LSU still doesn't have a coach.
We'll finish 5th or 6th worst case.
How 's he think we stepped back. Our Jucos will be adjusted this season, Hubbs will excell, we've got a talented PG(cross my fingers) and a young but college body ready front court.

And if I'm reading my smoke rings right we'll sneak into the dance.

Reactions: 1 person
...and he omitted Jabari from the article so I put NO stock in what he wrote. 😕
AuntieDee, asked in another thread, but is Jabari OK since he didn't play in last night's championship game. Can't imagine he would have missed that intentionally. Hope he is fine! We really need him this year!

AuntieDee, asked in another thread, but is Jabari OK since he didn't play in last night's championship game. Can't imagine he would have missed that intentionally. Hope he is fine! We really need him this year!

Jabari is fine. He and the coach (and myself , of course)thought it best to protect that foot much as possible. He's getting a full work out with the team everyday.

Thanks for your concern. :thumbsup:

Jabari is fine. He and the coach (and myself , of course)thought it best to protect that foot much as possible. He's getting a full work out with the team everyday.
Awesome, counting on him to shine this year. The other thing I never have heard is do you know anything about Armani having surgery. It was mentioned a couple of times but I have not heard more.

Awesome, counting on him to shine this year. The other thing I never have heard is do you know anything about Armani having surgery. It was mentioned a couple of times but I have not heard more.

It was already posted that the surgery will not affect his basketball at all. Yesterday Dearstone said that Moore went home for "personal" reasons. So worst case... he's had a hemorrhoid snipped off or he's been circumcised. So apparently the local media is extending him the courtesy of some privacy.

Jabari has talked with Armani and he is fine. The minor surgery is not basketball related.

Guess he thought they would lose without Armani so he gave Jabari the night off too. Didn't know BL could pick up the slack.

VN Store

Back