New Nike Uniforms

AuntieDee

I hear that the new uniforms are really nice. They are similar to the Syracuse uniforms. I think they are gray with VOLS on the front instead of Tennessee. Has anyone had a sneak preview yet? I believe Armani is one of few who has had the privilege to try it on.f

****Trying my best to lure you guys away from the Cheating Under Barnes thread. :birgits_giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Wonder if there are any skeletons that may come back to haunt Barnes... we need a break for sure.

^...Is that good, bad, or indifferent? I could be wrong about the color. There was so much being said at one time

Last edited:
Well my favorite color has always been orange. So has TN ever had gray uniforms?

1394125435000-basketball-smokey-gray.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people
Maybe I'm just a spokesman for the 100% Laid Back Club but I honestly don't care if they wear blue jeans and orange button downs as long as we win..... Hey.,,come to think of it ...that combo sounds nice!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I hear what you guy's are saying about the classic orange unis, I am old school also. But I saw the reaction to the football team when the saw the grey unis a couple of years ago & they were sooooo hyped up & fired up! :rock::dance2::good!:.If the kids want them then I say BRING THEM ON!!!

Reactions: 7 people
I hear what you guy's are saying about the classic orange unis, I am old school also. But I saw the reaction to the football team when the saw the grey unis a couple of years ago & they were sooooo hyped up & fired up! :rock::dance2::good!:.If the kids want them then I say BRING THEM ON!!!

Ditto

VN Store

Back