Armani Moore: a brothers bond.

All I can say is WOW! Armani is a great guy and a super brother. What a heart! Family ties that bind. That kid will forever remember this experience. His big brother arranged a super-fantastic summer just for him.

I had a chance to visit with Armani's mom at her home back in the spring. She said that Armani's little brother really misses him. I am so happy for the three of them. This story brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for sharing Dallas! :air_kiss:

Yes. I'm softie with no tough skin for this outpouring of LOVE. Kudos Armani. That's the winning SPIRIT!

Reactions: 4 people
Great job Armani and Jeff. Love that hes setting a great example and in the gym early in the morning as well.

Great story. Wouldn't have thought a student would be allowed to bring someone with them to class every day. It's a wonder they're not making the kid pay tuition.

And what's with the Ohio State bucket at 0:29?

Great story. Wouldn't have thought a student would be allowed to bring someone with them to class every day. It's a wonder they're not making the kid pay tuition.

Nice catch, I didn't even notice that the first time. Jeff Jacoby must have left his lunch in their classroom.

That right there is just another reason why Armani has been one of my favorite vols the past few years. I'm so happy to see him doing this, his little brother will cherish that for the rest of his life. Truly shows the heart and character of Armani.

Reactions: 3 people

Yeah for the most part, teachers are pretty lax about having visitors in class, especially the really big classes since they usually don't even take attendance. Trust me, no visitor is going to do college work for fun, and no one is sweating tuition because the visitor's time spent in the classroom doesn't give them any kind of accreditation without being enrolled in school.

VN Store

Back