Armani's relationship with Barnes.

I think that you can say that those young men who are going through three coaches are better men for it. They have done a lot of growing up in those 3 years and that will help them both on and off the court!

Reactions: 3 people
Proud of Armani - what great character and heart he has. Very proud CRB is our coach. Thanks for posting Dallas.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone else catch where Armani said all three of the guys he played for were great coaches of the game?

Hope we can finally put that one to rest now.

Anyone else catch where Armani said all three of the guys he played for were great coaches of the game?

I did. That's why I said he positively acknowledged all three in my post. I, too, would like us to bury that hatchet.

Reactions: 2 people
I really like Armani. He's a great person, and is always wanting to become better in some aspect. I fondely enjoyed the read.

Thanks AuntieDee for all you bring to the basketball forum. It would be awesome to meet you one day!

Well, thank you! That's so sweet of you. You can find me at all of the Vols' weekend home games in the family section (unless it's bad weather) I'll be the short chubby one in the family section with the #21 on my back! Just walk up and say AuntieDee! Lol

He's not going to badmouth one of his coaches.

Exactly. But if he didn't like one of them he didn't have to even mention that name.

I'm a brutally honest person. I would tell it like it is but in a very subtle way. IMO, Armani was guinuine in what he had to say.

You seriously gonna take the opinion of a 21 year old kid who's still in school over the decades and decades of wisdom and knowledge on VolNation?
</bluefont>

Reactions: 3 people
Refreshing to hear a young man take the high road. 3 different coaches with contrasting styles & personalities...Armani just loves to play hard & compete! He's the type of team player we need on The Hill!

Reactions: 5 people
Refreshing to hear a young man take the high road. 3 different coaches with contrasting styles & personalities...Armani just loves to play hard & compete! He's the type of team player we need on The Hill!
You may remember that he and Josh were considered the team leaders last year. This year, he's the man. The way he's starting out in the RTL is very encouraging. If Derek and Robert take up their leadership roles, could be an interesting season. Better watch out for McGhee, he has learned has to lead and will push them. :good!:

I have always believed that every player that finished the 14-15 season wearing "The Orange", loved Donnie Tyndall. I believe also that each of these players are hurting for the pain that he is going through and are praying for a positive resolution in the investigation.

I don't know the details of what went on at SM and, furthermore, I don't believe that anyone here at VN does either. All that I do know is what CDT did here, and as far as I can tell, he has always come across as a straight shooter without any deception.

Thank you Armani for debunking the notion generated here by many that Donnie was a terrible coach. The poster who said that the only reason we won 16 games last season was due to one individual's play, has now been shown to have NO CLUE about what he posts!

I have always believed that every player that finished the 14-15 season wearing "The Orange", loved Donnie Tyndall. I believe also that each of these players are hurting for the pain that he is going through and are praying for a positive resolution in the investigation.
I don't know the details of what went on at SM and, furthermore, I don't believe that anyone here at VN does either. All that I do know is what CDT did here, and as far as I can tell, he has always come across as a straight shooter without any deception.
Thank you Armani for debunking the notion generated here by many that Donnie was a terrible coach. The poster who said that the only reason we won 16 games last season was due to one individual's play, has now been shown to have NO CLUE about what he posts!
Most folks who know basketball know that he was an outstanding young gun who will prove that at his next gig which I think will be next year. Too bad it was not here.

VN Store

Back