Man down!

My first thought was "damnit Jabari, you got hurt again".. Haha good joke by the coaching staff, and thats a good sign if players are throwing up - it just means Admiral is working that hard.

Reactions: 2 people
My first thought was "damnit Jabari, you got hurt again".. Haha good joke by the coaching staff, and thats a good sign if players are throwing up - it just means Admiral is working that hard.

It also means he's way out of shape, not that that is a career killer. I posted in the other thread that I remember Howard Wood - who was really similar to Admiral in body type - coming in way out of shape as a freshman and DeVoe nearly killed him. There was a lot of throwing up in the trashcan for Howard. He turned out to be a great player. I do think Admiral - like Howard - is destined for the post. He can get in better shape, but that body is a post body, not a wing.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like our coaches may be working the players really hard. That or Admiral is just extremely out of shape. He will eventually get there though if that's the case.

Reactions: 1 person
The dude came in at 256 pounds. I'm sure he will be throwin' up quite a bit:):):).

Sounds like our coaches may be working the players really hard. That or Admiral is just extremely out of shape. He will eventually get there though if that's the case.
That's why Turner won't walk in off the street and start. Our returning players have been working since last year.

VN Store

Back