Check out Josh Richardson's new shot.

He will make it --- shot looks much smoother (and straighter - sometimes he leaned so much it was throwing his shot off). Best of luck to Josh !

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, I can tell a huge difference. Overall looks to be a quicker release, better posture, more a textbook right hand release.

I hope he gets a fair shot.

Still one of the best mid range players I've seen in a while. I can't wait to see his future unfold.

Liked the little windmill action to close it out.

Shot release does look quicker and once he gets more used to it, easier to repeat.imo I hope he gets a fair shake somewhere.

Last edited:
I think Josh's workout with the Grizzlies is today. Right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd love to see him in Memphis, but regardless, I hope he gets a shot somewhere.

Good thread Stoked. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Josh's workout with the Grizzlies is today. Right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd love to see him in Memphis, but regardless, I hope he gets a shot somewhere.

Yup it's today.

Good thread Stoked. Thanks.

Grizzlies have no need for another non-shooting wing.

I don't think Josh will get drafted, but he will last in the NBA. I would love to see him land in Memphis. He seems to be a Memphis type of player.

Good luck Josh. God bless.
That video has a disclaimer it might not work with IE. Use Chrome or Firefox instead.

VN Store

Back