CDT Update (NCAA violation at Tennessee)

200w.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Could this be the reason Bonds was not released by Liberty for this past season?

This guy was and is trouble. If he gets another shot outside of high school I will be shocked. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Reactions: 4 people
Damn good hire, Dave Hart. Damn good. I mean, how were you and booger supposed to know of any trouble around this hire?

Reactions: 4 people
This guy was and is trouble. If he gets another shot outside of high school I will be shocked. Good riddance to bad garbage.

If you think for one second that college basketball is pure even on the lowest level of D1 you are not informed. If your not cheating your not winning you just have to learn how not to get caught. I believe CDT has served as the sacrificial lamb to save UNC and SU. But i am glad dave hart was able to land CRB!

If you think for one second that college basketball is pure even on the lowest level of D1 you are not informed. If your not cheating your not winning you just have to learn how not to get caught. I believe CDT has served as the sacrificial lamb to save UNC and SU. But i am glad dave hart was able to land CRB!

Well it helps when he apparently isn't very smart about it.

Non-story. Secondary violations are committed all the time. This is only a story because of CDT's history.

Reactions: 11 people
Non-story. Secondary violations are committed all the time. This is only a story because of CDT's history.

No doubt about it. I am happy to have Barnes, but this happens all of the time. Tyndall was a good bench coach. This is a non story.

Reactions: 3 people
No doubt about it. I am happy to have Barnes, but this happens all of the time. Tyndall was a good bench coach. This is a non story.

Yep....even Zo had three of these kind of violations.....it's absolutely a non story.

Reactions: 1 person
Must be a slow news day. Two phone calls. Big deal.

^This...minor oops thing...called him before his release cleared...smell like an illegal BBQ. Only problem is Tyndall wouldn't have been able to weather even something pissant like this if he had gotten through the other NCAA crap.

VN Store

Back