Aau debate?

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
It's the offseason, so what else is there to talk about? If this needs to be sent somewhere else or merged mods feel free to do so. In my opinion, it does more bad than good.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow! Math makes my head hurt:)

Then again, maybe it's the unhealthy Nacho Cheese Doritos I'm scarfing down

you can be a workout warrior but you're not gonna get better unless your playing against other competition. Majority of shots in a workout are uncontested

AAU is how you get noticed. College coaches don't care about what you do in high school as much as they care about what you do vs top level talent

Lol college coaches don't care what you do in high school? I haven't even said something that stupid before! There is practically no defense what so ever in a aau game.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol college coaches don't care what you do in high school? I haven't even said something that stupid before! There is practically no defense what so ever in a aau game.

You didn't read what I wrote.

You just don't like AAU because you don't play it.

People seem to think that only the best of the best play AAU. This couldn't be further from the truth.

AAU coaches make money off these kids. So there's countless people looking to put together teams in any area. You end up with a ton of kids who couldn't even make their high school team playing AAU.

Reactions: 3 people
I read that Tariq had something shady going on with his AAU coach and recruitment. Maybe Auntie Dee has some good nuggets to add to the internet gossip stew.

Dallas, for the record if you read what I said I never said they don't care about high school ball. I said they don't care as much about it as they do AAU.

Yes anyone can play AAU, but only the elite teams with the best players get anywhere. It shows coaches how elite talent plays with other elite talent.

Guys who's high schools don't play each other get a chance to square off, it's a good thing.

Please explain why you think "it does more harm than good?"

VN Store

Back