Charlotte Transfer Torin Dorn

B-sideVol18

Saw this the fb recruiting forum, but Mark Pancratz apparently tweeted to watch for us to get this kid. CUSA Freshman of the year. As someone who watches a lot of CUSA hoops, I would like this pickup. The post in the recruiting forum was by jjay2518. Torin's little brother is a 2016 football recruit we are pursuing.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah that's pretty haterrific. If they're sour about Oliver leaving, there wasn't a guarantee Price would have kept him on anyway.imo And why Davidson?

He did? Why? I don't remember Marquette restricting Tennessee. Did they?

Tennessee didn't have an open scholarship for him. I think the motivation was he wanted to come play with his buddy Tobias Harris. I remember it became an issue because he chose not to participate in RTL before that summer as he didn't have the money to pay for summer school.

I wouldn't say that. Jeronne Maymon paid his way during his transfer year to Tennessee. Depends on how badly the kid wants to come here.

Interesting. I haven't heard that about Jerrone. Wonder if the University has someone helping them apply for grants and/financial aid programs that they mat qualify for.?

Interesting. I haven't heard that about Jerrone. Wonder if the University has someone helping them apply for grants and/financial aid programs that they mat qualify for.?

I'm sure they do, this is also one of the things Tyndall got in trouble for that happens pretty frequently. An athlete will take out a student loan, years down the road they're magically paid off.

I'm sure they do, this is also one of the things Tyndall got in trouble for that happens pretty frequently. An athlete will take out a student loan, years down the road they're magically paid off.

DT just forgot about that whole "years down the road" part.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back