CRB and CBJ at the Grizz Game

dbarker

For those watching. He is on the far right side court side opposite of the warriors players!! Good to see those two hanging out! Hopefully they will be able to do this for many years to come.

Reactions: 2 people
NBA is so bogus. If the Grizzlies had never come to Memphis, I would probably never watch. The playoff games in person are very entertaining. But if you are a small market with no superstar, you have to overcome serious odds, including the officiating.

Reactions: 2 people
Rick and Butch in Memphis at the same time?
Methinks West Tennessee is about to be stripped of all its blue-chip recruits.

Last edited:
CExQydhVEAA3xBK.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Here's hoping opposing coaches learn to tremble whenever these two show up together anywhere.

Butch grabbing some recruits will happen, Barnes probably not so much.

If Pastner gets the boot which looks probable, or is kept on and continues to be mediocre, that may open the window to snag one or two.

The fact Jarnell's "little" brother is also looking to play football pretty much eliminated Memphis from his list, so he will be one to watch.

If Pastner gets the boot which looks probable, or is kept on and continues to be mediocre, that may open the window to snag one or two.

The fact Jarnell's "little" brother is also looking to play football pretty much eliminated Memphis from his list, so he will be one to watch.

Pastner struggling definitely opens the door, but as we all know UT has always struggled to recruit Memphis. Barnes did well recruiting Texas and Canada, but until proven otherwise I don't see that translating to Memphis. I don't expect Isaiah to play basketball, he's much better at football.

Pastner struggling definitely opens the door, but as we all know UT has always struggled to recruit Memphis. Barnes did well recruiting Texas and Canada, but until proven otherwise I don't see that translating to Memphis. I don't expect Isaiah to play basketball, he's much better at football.

Tennesse will never cherry pick Memphis, but they can pull a player or two from there and Pastner struggling makes that even more possible Imo

Tennesse will never cherry pick Memphis, but they can pull a player or two from there and Pastner struggling makes that even more possible Imo

I gotcha. Unfortunately for both UT and Memphis there aren't many great prospects coming through the city in the next few years. Many aren't sold on Fisher and he's trending down. Stokes will most likely play football. Vick is drawing interest from Kansas and Kentucky but only because he is willing to reclass. The next elite recruit is the younger Lawson, but who knows where his dad will be coaching by then.

I gotcha. Unfortunately for both UT and Memphis there aren't many great prospects coming through the city in the next few years. Many aren't sold on Fisher and he's trending down. Stokes will most likely play football. Vick is drawing interest from Kansas and Kentucky but only because he is willing to reclass. The next elite recruit is the younger Lawson, but who knows where his dad will be coaching by then.

I think Vick is a top 100 player regadless of class, so I wouldn't dismiss him. Fisher is trending down, but he also is still likely a top 100 player IMO.

I think Vick is a top 100 player regadless of class, so I wouldn't dismiss him. Fisher is trending down, but he also is still likely a top 100 player IMO.

Vick is a borderline top 100 kid, he's just not a traditional Kansas or Kentucky recruit is all I mean to say. I would expect Fisher to finish in the 60 to 80 range. Two fine players, but when those are the two best coming out of Memphis for the next couple years it just goes to show that the talent is down in the city temporarily.

VN Store

Back