5-star BBall prospect transferring

Reneged on his commitment to MSU and assumed to be leaning toward Purdue, but not confirmed. "Swanigan is an undersized center but certainly a talent, a load down low, and one of the more valued players heading into next season."

Just wondering if Rick is even interested since we still have one scholarship to fill.

This is all that's in there...it all hinges on whether Dakich is full of hot air or not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Some people in Alabama are giving away their farm. Maybe we should just petition to move the whole team. Just because its available doesn't make it a good thing. We have one scholarship left if my math is correct. And we still don't have a pg inked. We need someone to drive the bus first.

Reactions: 1 person
What I meant was that he transferred his interest from MSU to somewhere else.
Not a literal transfer.

Some people in Alabama are giving away their farm. Maybe we should just petition to move the whole team. Just because its available doesn't make it a good thing. We have one scholarship left if my math is correct. And we still don't have a pg inked. We need someone to drive the bus first.

Let me introduce you to Lamonte Turner, our PG.

Lamonte Turner, IMG Academy, Point Guard

Unless by inked, you mean actually signed. He is simply waiting until he returns home to Alabama with his family to sign his paperwork.

It would be awesome if we could land him. He definitely plays a position of need, but I highly doubt he ends up here even though we offer a ton of immediate playing time.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back