KeVaughn Allen to ask UF for release reopen recruitment

Is he any good ? Will he fill a position of need? How many stars? Is he on Butch's radar?

Is he any good ? Will he fill a position of need? How many stars? Is he on Butch's radar?

1. Yes he is good.
2. Yes he could fill a position of need.
3. He is a 6.5 star player.
4. No he has not been on Butch's radar.

Reactions: 2 people
@gatorhoops: Wouldn't be surprised if Allen ends up at Arkansas or Tennessee, visited the Vols campus last January.

@gatorhoops: Wouldn't be surprised if Allen ends up at Arkansas or Tennessee, visited the Vols campus last January.

Was just about to post this. I'd say Arky might have the advantage but we shall see. I remember reading that he wanted to leave the state so maybe that will help as well

He could potentially start at PG next year if he signs. He and Turner would give us a lot to work with at the PG and SG spots.

He could potentially start at PG next year if he signs. He and Turner would give us a lot to work with at the PG and SG spots.

Agreed because with them both on the court you have two good ball handlers as well as scorers. I hope we are able to get Allen

The timing of the release (assuming there is one) could make or break our chances. We could potentially be full before it's even granted (if granted period), but seems like a good player.
He's the type of player that you wait to find out what does. I don't know for certain, but I would guess he's one the highest rated players uncommitted now that he's reopened his recruitment.

Might put Tennessee in tricky spot to pursue him. If you go for Allen, does that sour Lamonte Turner? Turner still isn't signed, so if he changed his mind and you didn't get Allen, you'd be out of luck. As long as Turner hasn't signed, it would be hard to make any kind of move to get another PG, even a grad transfer.

Reactions: 1 person
Might put Tennessee in tricky spot to pursue him. If you go for Allen, does that sour Lamonte Turner? Turner still isn't signed, so if he changed his mind and you didn't get Allen, you'd be out of luck. As long as Turner hasn't signed, it would be hard to make any kind of move to get another PG, even a grad transfer.

It might. But if we've ever had a reason to trust our bball coaches recruiting tactics its now.

If Stella can get past exams maybe he can help too.

Allen is listed as a 2 guard, Tyndall was one of the few hoping to make him a full time PG

VN Store

Back