Should Rick pursue Dickerson...

I doubt it. For the first time in a long time we are stacked at the post positions.

A more polished version of Admiral Schofield

Also we only have two more OVs, so pick your poison wisely.

I shouldn't had said stacked, we have our best supply in a long time. McGhee, Reese, kasongo, probably atleast Alexander.

Jabari, Kasongo...yes. I'd hope Reese can play outside a little more if he develops that outside game. Alexander is still a question mark. Obviously is athletic but not sure how much he will give UT in games right now. Izundu would give UT a huge boost.

I shouldn't had said stacked, we have our best supply in a long time. McGhee, Reese, kasongo, probably atleast Alexander.

Well we aren't stacked by any stretch!! Its not like we have Stokes/Maymon in there bangin. We need to recruit several more big time post players before I would say stacked. Those guys have potential but we need help.

Reactions: 2 people
Getting back to the question at hand. Any time there is a quality BIG and there is interest from his end you should pursue. It's no brainer. This kids a 4 star power forward.

Reactions: 3 people
Getting back to the question at hand. Any time there is a quality BIG and there is interest from his end you should pursue. It's no brainer. This kids a 4 star power forward.

Kid is hard to read imo. He's already decommitted once from a school, this would be number 2. And I haven't heard of any mutual interest, so not sure if UT would use a OV on him.

Yeah we need to pursue, but I don't think we need to get just bigs, I'm just weary of recruiting really.

Yeah we need to pursue, but I don't think we need to get just bigs, I'm just weary of recruiting really.

It's just a weird situation Barnes & the coaches are in. They didn't have much time, OV's or days to look at targets. They still haven't said who might be leaving the team, but clearly with the talk of 4-5 guys, there seems to some movement about to happen.

VN Store

Back