2015 Barclays Center Classic

CagleMtnVol

Didn't see this posted and thought it deserved its on thread!

Tennessee along with Cincinnati, George Washington & Nebraska will play in the 2015 Barclays Center Classic in Brooklyn, NY

Reactions: 5 people

Tennessee along with Cincinnati, George Washington & Nebraska will play in the 2015 Barclays Center Classic in Brooklyn, NY
Thats a nice tourney to get us ready for the year. Any idea who we will play. I know Barnes metioned OOC opponents in the future like UNC, Maryland and one other that I can't rememeber.

2016 is the Maui tourney, right?

Reactions: 1 person
Thats a nice tourney to get us ready for the year. Any idea who we will play. I know Barnes metioned OOC opponents in the future like UNC, Maryland and one other that I can't rememeber.

Yeah 2016 is Maui. Great field of teams.

The third team he's been talking to is Gonzo (Gonzaga).

@JonRothstein: Cincinnati will play Nebraska and GW will play Tennessee in the first round of the 2015 Barclays Center Classic, source told @CBSSports.

Good draw for Tennessee, should be a game they win and will allow them to play for the "championship" against a quality opponent

Any championship is welcomed. I've never seen the vols win one in my lifetime.

VN Store

Back