'15 AL PG Lamonte Turner (UT commit 4/28/15)

Just read an article from today that says he's weighing his decision to reclassify. Guess if he's committing tomorrow then he's made his mind up.

From what I had read he decided to reclassify last week. And Tennessee, Ark and Baylor(iirc) came to visit. I like our chances if he's not gonna take anymore visits. He came here back in Oct.

Last edited:
Jerry Meyer, despite three different CB picks for Turner in one day, has most recently predicted Tennessee as Turner's choice.

Reactions: 1 person
Jerry Meyer, despite three different CB picks for Turner in one day, has most recently predicted Tennessee as Turner's choice.

Jerry pretty much spot-on with stuff like this. Another C.J. Watson type would be nice! :whistling:

Jerry pretty much spot-on with stuff like this. Another C.J. Watson type would be nice! :whistling:

Yes, Jerry is one of the best in the biz, which is why it was odd to see him so flaky as to make three different predictions in one day. He usually has better info than to put himself out on a limb like that.

Let's hope he's right with his latest prediction (or guess at this point).

Please, please, please. A real PG to get Barnes and crew off and running would be wonderful news. Turner would fit the need very well. Then follow with 2 competent bigs.

Reactions: 1 person
UF was the leader for a while, but with Donovan going to the NBA I think we pick this kid up.

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone know what time Turner's making his announcement?
It's past 4:30 PM already where I am and the suspense is building.

@CecilHurt: Confusing recruitment for Lamonte Turner, but a very reliable source confirmed Tuesday morning that he has no committable Alabama offer.

Reactions: 3 people
Russ Wood ‏@RussHoops

Per a source with knowledge of his recruitment, Lamonte Turner will reclassify to 2015 and commit to Alabama today @TideSports

Russ Wood ‏@RussHoops

Per a source with knowledge of his recruitment, Lamonte Turner will reclassify to 2015 and commit to Alabama today @TideSports
Yeah, I think I'll trust the source that isn't making it sound like his reclassification is new information. But that's what I'm hoping for so I may be a little biased.

VN Store

Back