Charlotte Decommit Ebuka Izundu 6'10 PF (Miami commit)

iKrager

Ebuka Izundu - Yahoo! Sports

Charlotte assistant coach has joined Barnes staff. This guy recently decommited from Charlotte.

Izundu, a power forward, is one of three Kings who are at least 6-10 playing for first-year coach Aureice McCain. Ligon coached Izundu last summer and said the 49ers are getting a high school version of Miami Heat Chris Bosh. Like Bosh, Izunda is a left-handed player who can run the floor.

Izundu averaged 18 points, 12 rebounds and six blocks at Victory Christian as a junior.

“He runs the floor like a deer,” said Ligon, coach of the Charlotte ACES 17-and-under team. “He is a shot blocker who is really skilled around the basket. He has great hands and a high motor. He always hustles.

Read more here: Victory Christian

Unranked 3* out of rivals. Would be a solid replacement for Tariq. I think he's ranked as a 4* on 247, but thats not saying much as Kimani Jackson and Shembarri Phillips are also 4*s on 247.

Reactions: 4 people
Shembari is not a 4* on 247?

BTO after seeing where Izundu is getting out of his LOI along with some other Charlotte players transferring out i could see 1 maybe 2 guys transferring here from Charlotte. Izundu's relationship with Desmond Oliver seems to give us somewhat of an advantage to landing him. Would be very big if we could get him and Dorn.

Shembari is not a 4* on 247?
Grr.. Welcome back.. Is he not? I was arguing with CNEagle (above) on here that he is a 3* not 4*. During that time, 247 had him as a 4*. I see 247 shows him as a 3* but there was a time a few weeks ago he was a 4*. I thought it was odd too. My whole argument was he wasn't even on the verge of getting bumped up in the rankings.

But cmon dude, don't go through my entire post to point out one error. You start most of your arguments by just quoting one little thing to gripe about.

Not a big deal, but still worth noting.

Reactions: 4 people
BTO after seeing where Izundu is getting out of his LOI along with some other Charlotte players transferring out i could see 1 maybe 2 guys transferring here from Charlotte. Izundu's relationship with Desmond Oliver seems to give us somewhat of an advantage to landing him. Would be very big if we could get him and Dorn.

I think Izundu is likely the only guy we might get from there

Three Kings is an awesome nickname for a set of guys in a recruiting class though.

Am I reading that right?

Grr.. Welcome back.. Is he not? I was arguing with CNEagle (above) on here that he is a 3* not 4*. During that time, 247 had him as a 4*. I see 247 shows him as a 3* but there was a time a few weeks ago he was a 4*. I thought it was odd too. My whole argument was he wasn't even on the verge of getting bumped up in the rankings.

But cmon dude, don't go through my entire post to point out one error. You start most of your arguments by just quoting one little thing to gripe about.

Not a big deal, but still worth noting.

He's back and doing what he does best. :birgits_giggle:

Btw...247 as well as ESPN and others change their ratings as players are continuously evaluated.

Reactions: 1 person
@hoopseen: Cincy head man Mick Cronin, Boston College, Tennessee are here at the #ATLJAM to see former UNC Charlotte bound big Ebuka Izundu.

Should be quite a few Jams going this weekend.
Wonder which ones our guys are attending.

Ogden is in Dallas for an Adidas event that includes Blackwell, Oliver is in Atlanta ehich has a couple events and is where Izunudu was. Not sure on Barnes and Lanier, but I would pretty much guarantee 1 if not both will be by EYBL first event in Hampton, VA

Reactions: 1 person
Ogden is in Dallas for an Adidas event that includes Blackwell, Oliver is in Atlanta ehich has a couple events and is where Izunudu was. Not sure on Barnes and Lanier, but I would pretty much guarantee 1 if not both will be by EYBL first event in Hampton, VA

Nice

Nice to have you back.
Always count on you for the good info. thanks

VN Store

Back