Texas Recruits

snapcracklepop

I've heard that CRB will not recruit UT Jr. commits to Tennessee. So, why don't we send the guys a friendly invitation via Twitter to join us as we #risetothetop?

Before the official news broke that Coach Lanier was joining CRB's staff, Kerwin Roach tweeted that he was glad his "light skinned boy" (referring to Rob Lanier) was staying at Texas.

I really feel like these guys have at least discussed following these coaches to Tennessee. These guys have been recruiting them and building relationships for years. So, let's do our part and give them some Twitter love.

Go Vols!!!

Kerwin Roach - @SumbdyFixDaNet
Eric Davis - @EricDavis_10

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
They are signed to Texas, no need in wasting your breath. They are happy where they are.

Reactions: 3 people
We need a 5* PG that's puts 15 ppg. 6 APG. A 6'9 240 PF that puts up 9.0 ppg 10 RPG. And a 7'0 250 Center that's athletic. Can put up 12 ppg. 10 RPG. Mix in our current roster and were looking at a 24-6 regular season.

We need a 5* PG that's puts 15 ppg. 6 APG. A 6'9 240 PF that puts up 9.0 ppg 10 RPG. And a 7'0 250 Center that's athletic. Can put up 12 ppg. 10 RPG. Mix in our current roster and were looking at a 24-6 regular season.

Ok. I'm going to start whipping up some potions now to create these players :p

Just kidding, cw, I just can't wait to see what Barnes and staff do on the recruiting trail... and besides, something's wrong with my potions. So far I've only been able to create a 6'9 240 lb frog.

You want a De'angelo Russell, a Karl Towns, and an Okafor. Barnes will get right after that lol,

CRB has got all he needs to put us on top. Great coaches, facilities, winning persona; now to recruit the players and coach them up and play with the big boys. I sure hope it happens

Reactions: 1 person

Easily done.

I've heard that CRB will not recruit UT Jr. commits to Tennessee. So, why don't we send the guys a friendly invitation via Twitter to join us as we #risetothetop?

Before the official news broke that Coach Lanier was joining CRB's staff, Kerwin Roach tweeted that he was glad his "light skinned boy" (referring to Rob Lanier) was staying at Texas.

I really feel like these guys have at least discussed following these coaches to Tennessee. These guys have been recruiting them and building relationships for years. So, let's do our part and give them some Twitter love.

Go Vols!!!

Kerwin Roach - @SumbdyFixDaNet
Eric Davis - @EricDavis_10

Thanks for the laugh.

Wow the Lanier effect and I think Smart is trying to get Telvin Mack out of his VCU LOI. So a swap coming? I'll def take it

Originally Posted by : Fingers
I don't pretend to have a firm picture of who they're going to be chasing right now and doubt that I will for a little bit.

I would guess that Kobi Eubanks and Ray Kasongo are two guys that they will try to chase from some I've talked to. If Eric Davis asks out of his LOI with Texas as some rumblings suggest I assume they will be heavily involved.

I would guess that virtually every competent transfer with immediate eligibility gets a phone call from someone on this staff. I don't know of anyone they have an inside track on at this point.
Interesting

I told you all when Barnes was hired that Eric Davis and a couple more big names will be coming. If Texas lets him out of his scholarship then he will be at Tennessee.

Reactions: 4 people
I told you all when Barnes was hired that Eric Davis and a couple more big names will be coming. If Texas lets him out of his scholarship then he will be at Tennessee.

Love the way the kid can play! He might be an instant contributor at tennessee next year. Hes built more like a PG than a normal SG however! Hope we can land him.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back