Barnes could be hiring Desmond Oliver of Charlotte.

"Oliver has spent seven years on the coaching staff of three schools... In those seven years, he helped those schools make four NIT appearances."

Looks like a good man to have on board if our aspirations are only to make the NIT tourney.

Reactions: 4 people
"Oliver has spent seven years on the coaching staff of three schools... In those seven years, he helped those schools make four NIT appearances."

Looks like a good man to have on board if our aspirations are only to make the NIT tourney.

My gosh... hes an assistant!! If he can recruit who cares!

Reactions: 15 people
Looking for the east coast recruiting ties. Another interesting connection could be Mike Thorne. The grad transfer that everyone wants is transferring from Charlotte

Does anybody really know anything? Some say he's coming others say he's staying. I'm just going to wait for the official announcement.:confused:

Reactions: 1 person
Does anybody really know anything? Some say he's coming others say he's staying. I'm just going to wait for the official announcement.:confused:

Austin Price and Wes Rucker are both saying he's coming, which I would assume they have confirmed prior to reporting.

VN Store

Back