Mindset?

Tumbleweedvol

All right you all! Here it comes, the vols have hung up a few ball players over the years including Jordy and Josh along with Jarnell Stokes. Now maybe in the world of Rick Barnes he has never had the likes of power basketball at his disposal. So let's see if he can coach up a true center with all the surroundings. Forget Kentucky! They are the one and done school. I'm talking about down in the paint battling till the end type of ballers! Go Vols!! :good!:

All right you all! Here it comes, the vols have hung up a few ball players over the years including Jordy and Josh along with Jarnell Stokes. Now maybe in the world of Rick Barnes he has never had the likes of power basketball at his disposal. So let's see if he can coach up a true center with all the surroundings. Forget Kentucky! They are the one and done school. I'm talking about down in the paint battling till the end type of ballers! Go Vols!! :good!:

wut?!?

Reactions: 2 people
He's not dead. He lives with us everyday. Along the watchtower and more. All I'm saying is that Tennessee basketball has been rooted in the work ethic and I feel Jarnel Stokes is the beginning of the Big O coming back to the simple concept that it evolves in the middle! :hi:

2042.gif

VN Store

Back