Which UT player fits best with CRB system?

volakil

Don't know much about CRB system. Just wanted to get an idea of who could stay or who could go of our current roster:

Devon Baulkman
Braxton Bonds
Willie Carmichael III
Robert Hubbs III
Jabari McGhee
Armani Moore
Detrick Mostella
Tariq Owens
Kevin Punter
Derek Reese

I think Carmichael and Tariq are gone. JMO.

I would be okay if WCM left and I don't want to lose Tariq. Tariq has so much potential.

Reactions: 2 people
Armani fits his idea of a 3-man. We don't really have anyone with the size Coach Barnes wants inside. Owens might fit there in time.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd be surprised if any of them left without being run off by Barnes. It takes about 30 seconds on the Google machine to find out how many guys he's put into the NBA.

Armani fits his idea of a 3-man. We don't really have anyone with the size Coach Barnes wants inside. Owens might fit there in time.

I feel the same about Owens, considering his height and shot blocking abilities. The fact that Armani plays like a PF will be a plus for him even though he will most likely play SF.

Call me crazy but I think baulkman has the potential to average AT LEAST 15 ppg for us next year. I mean he averaged like 6 this year in limited minutes and a very injured shoulder. Here is the order I think our leading scorers will be.

1.Hubbs 16ppg or so.
2.Baulkman 15ppg or so.
3.Punter around 12ppg or so.
4. Armani MMoore around 10.5ppg(unless he gets his 3 point game going.
5. Then a bunch of guys averaging around 5ppg or less.

Call me crazy but I think baulkman has the potential to average AT LEAST 15 ppg for us next year. I mean he averaged like 6 this year in limited minutes and a very injured shoulder. Here is the order I think our leading scorers will be.

1.Hubbs 16ppg or so.
2.Baulkman 15ppg or so.

0% chance Money is not in our top 3 scorers. Will be no lower than 2nd.

0% chance Money is not in our top 3 scorers. Will be no lower than 2nd.

If all he can do is drive to the basket then I don't see him scoring more than 12ppg. Its tough to average more than that if you absolutely cannot shoot. If he improves his shooting then he could be the number 1 option, but I'll believe it when I see it.

He can make Owens a poor man's Aldridge. I really hope he stays.

1.Hubbs 16ppg or so.
2.Baulkman 15ppg or so.

You guys are nuts.

As stated: Hubbs, Baulkman, Punter, Moore will all fit. McGhee and Owens will do work with the later two fitting well over time. Reese will play a role next season. That's the nucleus going forward that CRB needs to build around

I think Carmichael and Tariq are gone. JMO.

I would be okay if WCM left and I don't want to lose Tariq. Tariq has so much potential.

I actually hope WC3 leaves (no offense to him). I just think Barnes is going to be able to recruit post players with mountains of more potential. Carmichael, with 3 years of eligibility, still needs so much work, and his ceiling is pretty low even with improvement IMO.

Owens on the other hand, could be a monster as a stretch 4. His ceiling is so high. He needs 20 or so pounds to make a difference, but his shot and interior defensive abilities are worth molding.

I think the team will stay Barnes comes with a hell of a resume. Plus I know first hand that the team gets along and believe they can accomplish something. Owens length and naturally ability will be a plus if Barnes wants him he staying. Once Owens get stronger and a little bigger he's going to take off. He just scratching the service of his ability. Those boys work hard and are very coachable. If Barnes develops players he will be pleased with what he has and if they can add a few good pieces this team could be special I believe that.

:thumbsup:
I think the team will stay Barnes comes with a hell of a resume. Plus I know first hand that the team gets along and believe they can accomplish something. Owens length and naturally ability will be a plus if Barnes wants him he staying. Once Owens get stronger and a little bigger he's going to take off. He just scratching the service of his ability. Those boys work hard and are very coachable. If Barnes develops players he will be pleased with what he has and if they can add a few good pieces this team could be special I believe that.

VN Store

Back