Assistants???

Basilio said Jai Lucas coming. Said that either Lanoer or Springmann not coming. Forget which he said. Tifwiw

CRB will find about 300 on Volnation,, Many of whom think they know as much if not more than he does.. And then even more who feel they know at least enough to coach a team if they had to..

Reactions: 16 people
CRB will find about 300 on Volnation,, Many of whom think they know as much if not more than he does.. And then even more who feel they know at least enough to coach a team if they had to..

Im sitting by my phone waiting for his call... hope it comes soon

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Lanier comes. He's been a better recruiter lately. Give pinkins the other assitant job along with Lanier and Ogden and call it a day. Also the quality control guys and such will be hired but the three assistant jobs should be those or another former Texas assistant. Good staff

Reactions: 1 person
I hope Lanier comes. He's been a better recruiter lately. Give pinkins the other assitant job along with Lanier and Ogden and call it a day. Also the quality control guys and such will be hired but the three assistant jobs should be those or another former Texas assistant. Good staff

Which of those guys are the strength and conditioning coach? I heard that he has been with CRB a long time. I kinda like the work Moye has done with our guys. Would hate to lose him.

Last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur

Lanier is playing the waiting game right now, he will stay at Texas if they hire Shaka. If not he should be a Vol.

said on am 990 that all have not been retained, but will talk with Pinkins and Shumate...everybody else from Tyndall's staff...gone

Which of those guys are the strength and conditioning coach? I heard that he has been with CRB a long time. I kinda like the work Moye has done with our guys. Would hate to lose him.

Todd Wright. He is very good at what he does. Focus strength training as a pivot into basketball instead of just straight muscle. Very good

I've heard that Moye, Phelps, JT, and profit we're let go today. Has anyone else heard this?

He's interviewing Pickins and Shumate today. He has one other spot after that.

Last edited:
Just saw this after someone else called to tell me about it. Thanks for the link.

According to Volquest it sounds as if both Pinkins and Shumate are probably/possibly going to be retained. CRB is going to talk to both and according to Rob Lewis "both of those coaches could be in play to stay". And I think everyone (fans and players alike) want that to happen. Hopefully it will. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back