CRB Does not Swear

I remember how Coach Devoe used to talk to Kevin Nash. I remember sitting close enough in Stokely to hear every descriptive adjective.

Reactions: 2 people
You would think in the thick of things a cuss word would slip out from time to time. If not then, that's really impressive. I'm sure all of these soft kids of my generation will appreciate it.

Interesting read: The Reformation of Rick Barnes

I like it, and hope the players do as well. Far too many instances in YouTube of coaches treating the players like they are worthless people.

The swearing thing is way overblown IMO. Treating players like they're worthless is a completely different issue. You can do that without uttering a single swear word.

Reactions: 4 people
Do not care one way or the other. He can yell fiddle sticks for all I care as long as he gets the job done.

That's good for him to make that change in his life. On the other hand I think this generation of athletes(and fans) are too sensitive and emotional.

Should be perfect for the two Braxtons. That is important to their parents! Leg up on Blackwell. Question is will Barnes keep the former to secure the latter?

That's good for him to make that change in his life. On the other hand I think this generation of athletes(and fans) are too sensitive and emotional.

This. Everyone gets a trophy or no cuts everyone plays. Soon we will have 22 man batting lineups in high school baseball because of the no cuts everyone plays rule. Not to mention 17 on 13 basketball games imagine that crap.

Reactions: 1 person
Let the boys who get upset by curse words go to Liberty, there is a place to make everyone happy..I like the Patton approach....

VN Store

Back