Barnes Contract

Of course it's going to be a big contract.

Coach Barnes: "Dave if you want me to come up there and save your ass you need to pony up big fella."

Dave: "I know, I know. But the budget Rick."

Coach Barnes: "Dave, Dave, Dave. Screw the budget. Think about that house on the water you've been looking at. That 36 foot Sea Ray. Tell me Dave what's it gonna be?"

Reactions: 4 people
Just want to say thanks to Dave Hart, you don't get enough credit at times but thanks for not screwing up this hire!

I haven't felt this good about the direction of our basketball program since Pearl. I'm excited because we have a proven winner that could field an NBA team with former players of his :)

Reactions: 2 people
Just want to say thanks to Dave Hart, you don't get enough credit at times but thanks for not screwing up this hire!

FYP I haven't felt this good about the direction of our basketball program since Pearl started winning.

Do you people realize he gets paid more for winning the SEC tournament than 25 year teachers make in Tennessee? This is fricking insanity...

Reactions: 1 person
Do you people realize he gets paid more for winning the SEC tournament than 25 year teachers make in Tennessee? This is fricking insanity...

Get one of those 25 year teachers to sell tickets to watch them teach a class and see the difference between what the teacher makes and the tally from the UK game @ TBA next year!

Reactions: 3 people
Get one of those 25 year teachers to sell tickets to watch them teach a class and see the difference between what the teacher makes and the tally from the UK game @ TBA next year!

I was referring to the 50k for moving and 50k to win the Sec tournament. We are talking a 60 year old has been who was fired at his last school...give him 1.5 mil and let him move his own ****...and if he doesn't win the SEC in 2 years fire his ass...how is that for negotiations?

I was referring to the 50k for moving and 50k to win the Sec tournament. We are talking a 60 year old has been who was fired at his last school...give him 1.5 mil and let him move his own ****...and if he doesn't win the SEC in 2 years fire his ass...how is that for negotiations?

So laughable and sad all at the same time.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back