Recruits

Voldirector11

Look for 4 to 5 big time prospects to come in here with Barnes. Two guards and two big men. Tennessee basketball will be back on top quicker than you think.

Reactions: 16 people
Pure knowledge. I called Barnes Sunday at 4:09 pm before Bob did. I called Bryce Brown to Tennessee. I called Butch Jones.

Reactions: 2 people
How much room does TN have for new blood, counting the returning players?

How much room do we have for new blood, counting the returning players?

We currently have room for 2 more spring signees, but Owens has already stated a desire to explore options, and there could be others. There will be attrition, and we could go into next season without a full compliment of 13 scholarship players.

Nobody knows who Barnes wants to keep or who wants to play for Barnes on the current roster

I would assume we see 5 new faces next year

We could take 2 more without losing anyone. We will lose one of the two recruits. Which will open up 3 spots.Two will leave and transfer which will open up 5 spots.

AuntieDee hasn't hinted at McGhee transferring. I'd be surprised at that since he just missed almost an entire year of basketball, and will be forced to miss another if he transfers.

That's if its his choice...I do hope we keep Mcghee though.

No way you keep Willie or Owens over Jabari. If Jabari leaves it's not by his choice and that would be ****ty because we need a scrappy player like him.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back