welcome to the real UT rick

PowerWookie

go aaaarrrrnnngeee!!
U just took an upgrad by joining to the original and best organge and white team.

Screw those wanna be copycats down south. There would be no Texas without Sam Houston and the rest of the TN crew!!

Reactions: 10 people
Predictable thread is predictable.

Im surprised by the use of Sam Houston instead of your road kill wearing icon. *allegedly

Last edited:
Hear Austin is a great city. Ktown I know from experience, not so much. Wife may not be as excited as
u might think.

Reactions: 2 people
Hear Austin is a great city. Ktown I know from experience, not so much. Wife may not be as excited as
u might think.

I doubt nightlife plays a role in 60 year old's desision making considering his wife attended school in Knoxville. This is a $ grab by Barnes to ease him in to retirement. You'll likely right the ship with him though but you're paying for his future NASCAR track visits.

u might think.

More so if you are in your 30s and single rather than in your 50s and been married for 25 years. I'd think that being close to your family would be more important than going to a taping of Austin City Limits.

Predictable thread is predictable.

Im surprised by the use of Sam Houston instead of your road kill wearing icon. *allegedly

May I ask, how many posts do you have on the TAMU board if you've got nearly 30K posts on Volnation? LOL jeez that is a lot of posts for a non-vol fan and, up until a few years ago, a non-SEC fan.

Reactions: 4 people
I love these posts.

I'm not asking you to leave or anything, I couldn't make you even if I wanted to. Non-vol fans on volnation make the board better and offer different perspectives.

I'm just saying that is a ton of posts for someone who isn't a fan of UT sports. Does TAMU not have a message board or something...

Freak sends me checks monthly then I bribe PJ and Vader to let me stay. It's almost like a Ponzi scheme except we all refuse to meet face to face.

I'm a has been these days though.

Reactions: 1 person
Freak sends me checks monthly then I bribe PJ and Vader to let me stay. It's almost like a Ponzi scheme except we all refuse to meet face to face.

I'm a has been these days though.

Where's that Duck guy when you need him?
That may have been the best VN moment ever and it was between an Aggie and a Duck.

I'm not asking you to leave or anything, I couldn't make you even if I wanted to. Non-vol fans on volnation make the board better and offer different perspectives.

I'm just saying that is a ton of posts for someone who isn't a fan of UT sports. Does TAMU not have a message board or something...

I have yet find a sports message board that even compares to VN in all seriousness. Most I've been on look really sloppy and confusing, plus not a lot of activity on them. Major props to Freak.

Reactions: 4 people
I doubt nightlife plays a role in 60 year old's desision making considering his wife attended school in Knoxville. This is a $ grab by Barnes to ease him in to retirement. You'll likely right the ship with him though but you're paying for his future NASCAR track visits.

Austin is an incredible city with a great quality of life and unique culture--it's a lot more than barhopping. I'm sure the Barneses are very happy for the opportunity here, and I'm also sure they'll miss Austin.

Reactions: 1 person
May I ask, how many posts do you have on the TAMU board if you've got nearly 30K posts on Volnation? LOL jeez that is a lot of posts for a non-vol fan and, up until a few years ago, a non-SEC fan.

You've been a member since 2009, you know how this works.

Our Aggie friend just enjoys the drama and entertainment on VN. I love this board for it's pure entertainment value myself. Nothing makes me facepalm more than reading on here sometimes. Cut him some slack.

VN Store

Back