Hey Auntie Dee and Jabby Cuz

Since Jabari used his red shirt for the foot injury, he has that as added incentive to stick around.

Owens, C III, and Mostella would have the easiest transition to a new team. They could all benefit from a redshirt year anyway.

I hope that they all stay. They'll be remembered as the group that started the recovery of TN basketball.

Reactions: 2 people
While I really like to watch Jabari play and think he could do great things under coach Barnes, he has to do what is right for him. I'll still root for him at another school - just not as hard... ;-)

Reactions: 4 people
I think Jabari will stay. I think him and most of the players concern is fitting Barnes's system or if his style of play is a fit for them. Barnes had a sg and pg signed(both top 100) to texas and recruiting 7 ft Thon Baker and 6'9 Chiek Diiallo-top 100.

I think Jabari will stay. I think him and most of the players concern is fitting Barnes's system or if his style of play is a fit for them. Barnes had a sg and pg signed(both top 100) to texas and recruiting 7 ft Thon Baker and 6'9 Chiek Diiallo-top 100.

Maker*

And both of them aren't interested much in Texas, so shouldn't really affect the Vols chances.

Hey y'all. Thanks for all the positive comments. I can only speak for Jabari. He would really like to stay at TN. He's going to meet with the new coach and see where he fits in his system. He says he can play Barnes style of ball but it's a little slower than what he's used to and he plays half court.

Of course you all know that Barnes recruits the " big boys". NBA size fellas. Lol. However, I think Barnes will like Jabari. He's athletic and runs the floor. He'll get rebounds, drive and finish around the rim. So let's just see what Barnes has in store for my boy.

Now Jabari did say that everybody is playing the waiting game for now. Let's just hope the coach doesn't recruit over them this year and oust them out. I'd really like to see what he and his coaches can do with our guys.

I just hope he'll keep Pinkins and Moye. I really like what they do for our guys.

Reactions: 17 people
Hey y'all. Thanks for all the positive comments. I can only speak for Jabari. He would really like to stay at TN. He's going to meet with the new coach and see where he fits in his system. He says he can play Barnes style of ball but it's a little slower than what he's used to and he plays half court.

Of course you all know that Barnes recruits the " big boys". NBA size fellas. Lol. However, I think Barnes will like Jabari. He's athletic and runs the floor. He'll get rebounds, drive and finish around the rim. So let's just see what Barnes has in store for my boy.

Now Jabari did say that everybody is playing the waiting game for now. Let's just hope the coach doesn't recruit over them this year and oust them out. I'd really like to see what he and his coaches can do with our guys.

I just hope he'll keep Pinkins and Moye. I really like what they do for our guys.

Sounds good AuntieDee..... WE LOVE JABARI and all the boys in Orange!!!!!! I really hope they stay and this turns out to be an incredible experience for them. They've all been through a lot!

Reactions: 3 people

Glad to hear Jabari will give the new coach a chance. And I Agee the new coach should keep Pinkins on. i don't really know much about Moye. Do the players like him?

Reactions: 3 people
Glad to hear Jabari will give the new coach a chance. And I Agee the new coach should keep Pinkins on. i don't really know much about Moye. Do the players like him?

The guys love Pinkins and Moye. Moye is a very intense trainer and has improved their bodies beyond what they imagined. I can't wait to see their changes after summer workouts.

Reactions: 1 person
The guys love Pinkins and Moye. Moye is a very intense trainer and has improved their bodies beyond what they imagined. I can't wait to see their changes after summer workouts.

Thanks hope we get to keep them both then

Hopefully Volnation will move forward and support this coach as well as the team. I hope we can drop the bashing of our former coaches and rally behind this new BB era on the Rocky Top.

I'm in it to win it ...so who's with me? :3cheers: hip, hip hooray! Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 people

VN Store

Back