Article: "Hart Should Be Out The Door Also"

I agree n maybe just maybe it happens but I think he stays n this hire will get him fired.

Butch loses to fla bama n ga n ok this yr n this bb coach stinks it up n first yr n then hart is gone

Article is correct n exactly what I've been saying btw

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I agree n maybe just maybe it happens but I think he stays n this hire will get him fired.

Butch loses to fla bama n ga n ok this yr n this bb coach stinks it up n first yr n then hart is gone

You've been saying what all along? Your post is unreadable.

Reactions: 3 people
LMAO Headlines of other Wiedmer articles re: Donnie Tyndall:

Tyndall Could be Just What Tennessee Needs, CTFP 4/23/14

UT's Tyndall Making all the Right Moves, CTFP 5/19/14

and this beaut after the NCAA came around in November:

UT's Donnie Tyndall May be Worth the Risk, CTFP 12/15/14

Yeah, Hart ignored all your warning signs Wiedmer. Good stuff.

Reactions: 24 people
LMAO

Headlines of other Wiedmer articles re: Donnie Tyndall:

Awesome.

Uhhhh.....what?

Well done! You should post this in the comments of the article, links and all.

Reactions: 2 people

Are you high?

Can you please speak English? Thanks.

Sure...he stays n then he gets fired..is that clear enough for u?

Oh wait I need to spell out every word in the English language in order to post.lol

Fyi, people it's called being efficient using shorthand on a mobile device..sorry if people don't get it or have teenagers.

Text message circa 2000.

The last thing we need now is to lose a men's BB coach and an AD. Wiedmer is just another media puke who jumps on the nearest bandwagon because he knows the low information numbnuts will follow. Keep the revolving door turning and we will have a lot to complain about because we sure won't be winning anything.

The time to boot Hart is not after he screws up something else but before he has the opportunity to do so.

But he won't be fired, and he's not resigning. He'll probably retire here, unless he hires a Dooley.

The last thing we need now is to lose a men's BB coach and an AD. Wiedmer is just another media puke who jumps on the nearest bandwagon because he knows the low information numbnuts will follow. Keep the revolving door turning and we will have a lot to complain about because we sure won't be winning anything.

Keeping an incompetent AD is far, far worse than losing an AD and coach in a short amount of time.

Reactions: 6 people
UT doesn't need to be taking marching orders from reporters. Hart is 1-1 in hires in the 2 big sports. This next hire will determine his fate.

Oh wait I need to spell out every word in the English language in order to post.lol

Fyi, people it's called being efficient using shorthand on a mobile device..sorry if people don't get it or have teenagers.

Could have reduced "maybe just maybe" to "maybe" in the initial post and had plenty of letters there to use for your "and"s.

Or used speech to text. Just saying...

So you think he will survive, but be fired. I think you are half right.

It may save you 10 seconds of typing but it's taking everyone else 60 seconds to decipher it.

I think our problems go deeper than Hart. He may not be the answer, but I don't think he is our biggest problem either.

Hey our university is wasting hundreds of millions of dollars because they keep hiring and firing people. I guess the only way to fix it is to fire and hire even more people! Awesome idea!

VN Store

Back