Your odds that Hart is still the AD in two weeks

What chance do you give Hart to keep his job, now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thud:I think he admitted he was aware of the Tyndall issues but hired him anyway giving him a second chance to get it right at Tennessee. :cray:

I think his odds are a sad 50-50

Reactions: 1 person
I unless the man does something illegal then he will be here.
Unless Butch Jones goes 0-12 next year, he will be for another year.

As much as people want him gone, one bad hire won't get him fired. The Serano hire is not a bad hire for those who are not satisfied with the baseball program. Fugetaboutit.

As much as people want him gone,

Kind of a broad based comment w/o much to back it up isn't it? I, for one, do not want him gone and I would venture a guess that many others + the $$$$ donors do not either.

Dave Hart may deserve to be fired for this mess. The media has jumped on the train as well. However, firing him right now would take the dumpster fire and drop C4 in it. Hart is Butchs AD and football is on the verge. Football cannot afford an AD change right now. For basketball it would be even worse. It would take a month to hire a New AD. In the meantime, all viable coaching options will find jobs or stay put, half the team would transfer bc we would not have a coach for 6 weeks, all decent spring recruits that were uncommitted would find ho.es and our brand New AD would have to convince some poor sap to come in after the natural coaching change cycle. No thanks.

He will 100% be here in 2 weeks. He's got football on track and the finances are stabilized, that's all that matters.

Reactions: 3 people
Agreed. I just don't get the Dave Hart hate. This falls on CDT's shoulders for being less than truthful.

While I agree to a point but I listened to a national sports guy yesterday, cant recall his name, said that it has been known in sports journalists' circles that there was some funny stuff going on at SM for some time, well before he was hired at UT. I'm not sure that the vetting process was all that thorough.

Fire Cheek is the correct answer. Cheek wants the Florida model here at Tennessee, but he does not possess the leadership acumen to make it happen.

While I agree to a point but I listened to a national sports guy yesterday, cant recall his name, said that it has been known in sports journalists' circles that there was some funny stuff going on at SM for some time, well before he was hired at UT. I'm not sure that the vetting process was all that thorough.

He spent more time on Donnie than he did in Butch (2 vs. 3 hours.)

VN Store

Back